Does anyone think Ronda Rousey can beat Cyborg

I can not see Rousey beating Cyborg, can anyone see it happening and if so how?

I see it happening similar to the Kaufman fight. She is able to get Cyborg down with one of her various Judo trips rather than a throw.<br /><br />However, this doesn't mean I think that Rousey winning is a sure thing.<br /><br />I think the fight is almost a toss-up and that anyone who thinks one fighter will utterly dominate the other 10 out of 10 times is fooling themselves.

Rhonda by armbar round 1. Cyborg will try to slam out of it, but Rhonda's technique will prevail.

If Cyborg wins then Fuck you goof Phone Post

Cyborg uses a bit too much clinch striking to make me think she would win. That plays right into Ronda's game.

Even if she tags Ronda and gets her to panic, her Judo backround will make it instinct to trip Cyborg when she rushes in.

When hurt or panicking,you revert back to what you know, and that scenario plays for Ronda.

And Im saying this wanting Cyborg to win Phone Post 3.0

Ronda has never been punched in the face really hard in a fist fight....at least not Cyborg hard.

She's never beat anyone that Cyborg wouldn't be a huge favorite against, too, so I'm surprised at some of the confidence some posters seem to have in her should she face the 'Borg. Phone Post 3.0

I think Ronda can catch her slipping--which is what I think is the main deciding factor, whoever catches the other slipping. Both of them smell the blood in the water very well. If it goes past the second round, I don't think Ronda can withstand Cyborg's fists that long (who the fuck could, though?).

But yes, I think she could beat her if Cyborg fucks around and puts a straight arm out there somewhere.

I just think eventually Ronda would get a hold of her, throw her down and submit. Cyborg would have to stay on the outside and try to pick apart Ronda. If she's too aggressive, she'll get taken down in my opinion. Phone Post 3.0

I don't think she can hang with Cyborg on the feet. If she gets her to the ground she certainly has a chance.

WarWand9 - No one believes it to spite what they say. People just want to think Rousey is this sick fighter not a one trick pony. Phone Post 3.0
She is pretty much a one truck pony. But her one trick is still good enough to best Cyborg. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_ScarecrowRio - Cyborg uses a bit too much clinch striking to make me think she would win. That plays right into Ronda's game.

Even if she tags Ronda and gets her to panic, her Judo backround will make it instinct to trip Cyborg when she rushes in.

When hurt or panicking,you revert back to what you know, and that scenario plays for Ronda.

And Im saying this wanting Cyborg to win Phone Post 3.0
I can see Ronda tripping Cyborg, but as far as getting back up goes, if Cyborg had her hurt, she's gonna get right back in control and finish the fight.

I don't believe Cyborg goes down like everyone else. I think she overpowers Ronda and TKO's her within the first round. Phone Post 3.0

You don't know what is going to happen which is why you have the fight, but I like Rousey vs. Cris Cyborg.

Rhondas judo and armbar are too good. Cyborg would have to stay outside and try to stun her. But that's not Cyborg. She's Aggressive. Elite grappling beats elite striking 7/10 which is the rate at which Rousey would win.

Rousey's skill at securing the arm bar is akin to GSP's takedown. The two most unstoppable forces in MMA. You see it in the faces of the men she trains with. That "holy shit" factor when you finally experience something you've heard about, but exceeds your expectations. Phone Post 3.0

I feel like you some of you guys forget Cyborg isn't exactly a slouch on the ground.

Ronda gets her there, she's gonna have a hard time setting up that armbar while Cyborg is moving, trying to punch her in the face.

When this fight goes down, my money's on Cyborg. Phone Post 3.0

Did anyone see the post fight interviews? She kept the fight standing because thats what she felt the fans wanted. She wanted to put on an exciting fight. Thats why she let Marloes stand.

I was there. In that fight most people underestimate the will and determination that Marloes had. She also has 25+ fight experience and one pervious fight with Cyborg that help give her the mental strength to stand up every time even though her eyes were rolling in the back of her head.

Cyborg will win. I chuckle at you guys who think she is incapable of escaping an arm bar.

The most important reason why though is because I don't think RR has the same experience as Marloes. Without that, all the Judo in the world won't be able to prepare her for whats coming.

yellow wrkahlc is dead - I feel like you some of you guys forget Cyborg isn't exactly a slouch on the ground.

Ronda gets her there, she's gonna have a hard time setting up that armbar while Cyborg is moving, trying to punch her in the face.

When this fight goes down, my money's on Cyborg. Phone Post 3.0
Clearly, IMO.

If Cyborg was sexy this wouldn't be an argument. She happens to share a few facial features with Lou Ferrigno (and some dietary supplements) so she gets dumped on. It's too bad.

Cyborg is no slouch in Jiu Jitsu and has the strength to simply power out of some positions. Her biggest concern is being overly aggressive and making a costly mistake. If the betting lines didn't favor Cyborg ahead of this fight, the world is full of liars. Phone Post 3.0

If Honda can't keep her on the ground she will get ko'd

id favor Rousey and think the odds makers would as well But I could be wrong Which is what MMA so great

Chris Weidened My Sphincter -
WarWand9 - No one believes it to spite what they say. People just want to think Rousey is this sick fighter not a one trick pony. Phone Post 3.0
She is pretty much a one truck pony. But her one trick is still good enough to best Cyborg. Phone Post 3.0
See, thats a thing I been thinking about. She has been going straight for the armbar because its her best move and most marketable

She must have more, its just no one has stopped the armbar yet Phone Post 3.0

At what weight?

Kentpaul - If Honda can't keep her on the ground she will get ko'd

assuming she doesnt give CC her back like she has to her opponents in the last couple of fights