Does anyone watch Bellator anymore?

These guys suck shit at running an MMA promotion.

They don't show the fights live on the West Coast. I don't know if they have a stake in DirecTV or what. Bellator getting put on tape delay for COPS is ridiculous.

I think the general amount of interest in a particular promotion, remains proportionate to how much that promotion treats the SPORT of MMA with respect.

Bring in Victor Cui or someone with some vision. You have tired old fossils that should have retired long ago running things. Dana White was 30 years old when Zuffa acquired the UFC.

Get Ben Askren back in the Bellator cage and find a way to co-promote with ONE. DO SOMETHING

Koreshkov deserves his chance at revenge. Spike put up the money.

Can Bellator at least show the fights live on the west coast?

So this is about Askren Phone Post 3.0

Haven't watched a show in a good few months. Coker's been surprisingly bad at the helm in my view Phone Post 3.0

legnap - So this is about Askren Phone Post 3.0

I would but it's not shown over here. Phone Post 3.0

Ruthless Power>Killer Point Fighter - Haven't watched a show in a good few months. Coker's been surprisingly bad at the helm in my view Phone Post 3.0
Coker had a great year last year though. I just think they went overboard with the lucrative freak show fights this year. Between the lack of depth and the lawsuits against them, I hope Bellator can get through this rough patch and get back to producing a good product. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah it mostly sucks. Coker completely abandoned the the hardcore fan base for a quick spike in the ratings, instead of a more slow build that you could respect and get behind. But I can't really blame him, this is his second shot with a big promotion and he's taking it by the balls. Phone Post 3.0

I do when my DVR remembers... Seriously I think my DVR hates Bellator. Phone Post 3.0

I preferred the seasons .

Of course.

You never know when Sakuraba will show up.

I agree about the time delayed west coast BS... Really is frustrating. It's a live sporting event, show it fucking live. Other than that I like watching it, I don't agree with everything they do but I appreciate the way they still let the fighters have sponsors.

Matt Mitrione 2017 Bellator Heavyweight Champ! (But he ain't trying to see me at any wing eating tussles... Challenge!!) Phone Post 3.0

crowbar - 

Of course.

You never know when Sakuraba will show up.

VU OG

Two pioneers in one picture.

I never know when it's on, unless there's a big name on the card, and I read about it here. I last tuned in for the Kimbo/Dada bout and I loved it. The feel to that show was of an event, not just fight card. I felt like I had to see it. I haven't felt that way about any of their recent cards, but as mentioned above, with Mitrione now in the mix, I'm looking forward to catching his next bout and seeing what he can do over there.

I watch people watch bellator. The reaction videos are entertaining the fights not so much Phone Post 3.0

How can you not watch Bellator? No Reebok, bros!

occasionally

More often i watch whatevers live on fight pass

PANCRASE IS THE TRUEST MMA super sentai villains selling coffe is what we all need

I don't remember the last time I watched a Bellator card and not been extremely disappointed afterwards 

SinCityHustler - I never know when it's on, unless there's a big name on the card, and I read about it here. I last tuned in for the Kimbo/Dada bout and I loved it. The feel to that show was of an event, not just fight card. I felt like I had to see it. I haven't felt that way about any of their recent cards, but as mentioned above, with Mitrione now in the mix, I'm looking forward to catching his next bout and seeing what he can do over there.

Kimbo Kardashian -

I don't remember the last time I watched a Bellator card and not been extremely disappointed afterwards 

135, 135 was the shit