Does anyone watch Bellator anymore?

I watch all of their events but their prelims are mostly all rookies.  The regular cards are usually solid with a couple of decent names.  Their "big" or tentpole events are great and highly entertaining.

dynamite was fun too

I'm a no-cable guy, so for years I've watched live streams, but the freakshow fights and competition during the timeslot (e.g., Invicta, NHL playoffs) have kept me away for a bit. Normally I'd download a torrent if I miss it, but the torrents haven't shown up for days afterward and I usually just forget about the card altogether. It's too easy to forget.

I still haven't been able to find a torrent of the Bellator kickboxing event that followed 153. I understand their responsibility to assert copyright and takedown torrents, but it's killing the community that their product depends on.

It's making Zuffa and FightPass look genius. Bellator/Viacom needs to make their fights easier to watch if they want to survive. FYI, I'd be more than willing to pay for an official live stream, but I suspect that's of no interest to Viacom.

jgiveshead - I'm a no-cable guy, so for years I've watched live streams, but the freakshow fights and competition during the timeslot (e.g., Invicta, NHL playoffs) have kept me away for a bit. Normally I'd download a torrent if I miss it, but the torrents haven't shown up for days afterward and I usually just forget about the card altogether. It's too easy to forget.

I still haven't been able to find a torrent of the Bellator kickboxing event that followed 153. I understand their responsibility to assert copyright and takedown torrents, but it's killing the community that their product depends on.

It's making Zuffa and FightPass look genius. Bellator/Viacom needs to make their fights easier to watch if they want to survive. FYI, I'd be more than willing to pay for an official live stream, but I suspect that's of no interest to Viacom.

Thanks for your input.

If you would like to fix Bellator Kevin Kay call me.

Hard Aground - 

I'm always disapointed.

Sickening.

Kevin just sign up here on the UG and send me a PM

I was hopeful Coker would take it to another level but the momentum seems to have fizzled out.

It also seems like there's less coverage of them too.

As much as we all (and fighters) hated Rebney, he seemed to have a fire that Coker doesn't, like the CEO of a startup vs a seasoned but somewhat complacent executive.

Even on the east coast, if you miss an event, there doesn't seem to be any replay.  You'd think they would at least play it at an odd hour.  As others have said, the fights themselves haven't been too great either.  Cutting guys like Will Brooks doesn't exactly look good either, especially when we know it's so they can feature a guy that lost to him twice.

Gullivers Travels - 

I was hopeful Coker would take it to another level but the momentum seems to have fizzled out.

It also seems like there's less coverage of them.

As much as we all (and fighters) hated Rebney, he seemed to have a fire that Coker doesn't, like the CEO of a startup vs a seasoned but somewhat complacent executive.

Even on the east coast, if you miss an event, there doesn't seem to be any replay.  You'd think they would at least play it at an odd hour.

Because the CEO of Bellator is a lethargic old man that none of the youth on social media can relate to.

Instead of wasting those executive dollars on Grandpa, they should be giving a hungry Dana White Jr. the keys .

WhereIsGoranReljic -

I preferred the seasons .

it was fun watching every week with popcorn or whatever food. good times except it was probably just us watching lol

I like Bellator and I'm glad they are around. Phone Post 3.0

Gullivers Travels -

Even on the east coast, if you miss an event, there doesn't seem to be any replay.  You'd think they would at least play it at an odd hour.  As others have said, the fights themselves haven't been too great either.  Cutting guys like Will Brooks doesn't exactly look good either, especially when we know it's so they can feature a guy that lost to him twice.

I thought will brook's contract finished and he didn't re-sign

Samoa - I like Bellator and I'm glad they are around. Phone Post 3.0

You're also old a f like their CEO. Ole brittle bodies.

Dana out here lookin Built Like a Fedor and they expect to compete with a Grampa at the helm?

Wake up and smell the java beans.

CRE -
Samoa - I like Bellator and I'm glad they are around. Phone Post 3.0

You're also old a f like their CEO. Ole brittle bodies.
OLDER than fuck. Get it right and get off my lawn. Phone Post 3.0

xsrg95 -
WhereIsGoranReljic -

I preferred the seasons .

it was fun watching every week with popcorn or whatever food. good times except it was probably just us watching lol

You may be right lol. I remember reading many opinions that were opposite of mine at the time. I liked it more though , something to separate itself from the UFC. Much more fair in terms of earning title shots and there wasn't really any denying a guy who won an entire tournament . I'm actually very disappointed with Coker this time around . During strike force I thought he was a mastermind. 

CRE - These guys suck shit at running an MMA promotion.

They don't show the fights live on the West Coast. I don't know if they have a stake in DirecTV or what. Bellator getting put on tape delay for COPS is ridiculous.

I think the general amount of interest in a particular promotion, remains proportionate to how much that promotion treats the SPORT of MMA with respect.

Bring in Victor Cui or someone with some vision. You have tired old fossils that should have retired long ago running things. Dana White was 30 years old when Zuffa acquired the UFC.

Get Ben Askren back in the Bellator cage and find a way to co-promote with ONE. DO SOMETHING

Koreshkov deserves his chance at revenge. Spike put up the money.

Can Bellator at least show the fights live on the west coast?
Not I. Phone Post 3.0

I watch the odd fight. I hate the freak shows they are doing. Phone Post 3.0

ender852 - i watch it but i fast forward through a lot of fights
This. It was cool to see sakara fight a couple months ago. Pitbull bros are legit; I DON'T miss their fights. Chandler, Curran, MVP, B. Rogers, and caveman too for that matter. Liked watching the Benson beat down. Excited for Meathead's debut. Phone Post 3.0

Also, schilling! Love the dynamite events! Phone Post 3.0

Ruthless Power>Killer Point Fighter - Haven't watched a show in a good few months. Coker's been surprisingly bad at the helm in my view Phone Post 3.0

Assuming Coker has anything close to full control of the promotion.  He's running a tv show on Spike and he's at the mercy of whatever the suits want and has as much wiggle room as they'll give him.  He may have some great ideas for the fans and the fighters, but if someone at the network says you're doing Kimbo vs. Dustin Diamon, that's what's probably going to happen.

Gullivers Travels -

I'm pretty sure he doesn't have the budget that Bjorn has.  Right before Coker came in they cut the number of yearly shows by quite a bit.