Does being cocky/slightly arrogant help in life?

Discuss

Absofuckinglutely!

You wouldnt know, not as smart as me so I cant even explain it to you.

Yes

Cocky arrogant cunts will say yes

Guys who have banged more than 5 women will say yes too.

HandyDarsh -

Cocky arrogant cunts will say yes

And they’d be right

Are you really asking about self confidence?

I apologize in advance, but in Canada you don't get away with that shit. I'm sorry!

Only if you’ve got the looks to go with it....

of course...just look at how successful cocky dudes are with women..

Wilders of the Lost Each - Only if you have a reason to be. And it's likely the reason that gets you ahead.

Even the cocky guy in the trailer park probably gets laid more than your average upper middle class insecure guy

Cocky arrogant works for sure, but there is a level above it. Calm, level headed, confident... With a tad of cocky if needed. 

sgotwalks - 

I apologize in advance, but in Canada you don't get away with that shit. I'm sorry!

Beautiful champ.

I should probably ask you in PM, but I think I am witnessing some arrogant pricks suffer at the hands of some Canadians.

Cocky, arrogant, but can also walk the walk?

No can defense.

Domenico -

Are you really asking about self confidence? And define helping in life. Simpleton question.

Thanks for you scholarly answer.

ABCTT_WillD -
Wilders of the Lost Each - Only if you have a reason to be. And it's likely the reason that gets you ahead.

Even the cocky guy in the trailer park probably gets laid more than your average upper middle class insecure guy

Damn.

BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane -

Cocky arrogant works for sure, but there is a level above it. Calm, level headed, confident... With a tad of cocky if needed. 

Is a tad cocky about the same as slightly arrogant?

wormiwalkinstik - 
BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane -

Is a tad cocky about the same as slightly arrogant?

Cocky in your belief in yourself=Yes.

Cocky to others=No.