Does Bisping have any vision in his right eye?

Just curious as YouTube was just running and the next video went to a bisping video and I really noticed the eye, I closed my eye and having competed in MMA and Boxing I realized how fucked up it would be trying to fight with only one eye. Kinda makes me respect him even more if he was able to continue and be a champ, if he can see well then still respect him for what he’s done but not as impressive lol

No.

https://youtu.be/pr88jw2boC4

That’s insane, all the more impressive he was able to become a champ 

He doesn't have a right eye. So, I'm gonna say no.

4 Likes

Lmao. For fucks sake. Is this question serious?

ChicagoTom - 

UG attracts all levels of retards

1 Like
Dead President -
ChicagoTom - 

Yourself included

Sorry if I asked a question I didnt know, I knew his eye was fucked up but thought he still had some vision.

I will try to only ask questions you and chicago tom approve of next time. My ego cant take being called a retard more than once

8 Likes
steak and chicken - 
Dead President -
ChicagoTom - 

Yourself included

Sorry if I asked a question I didnt know, I knew his eye was fucked up but thought he still had some vision.

I will try to only ask questions you and chicago tom approve of next time. My ego cant take being called a retard more than once

myself included, indeed.

1 Like

Just vision quest.

You reffering to the glass marble in his head?

1 Like
steak and chicken -
Dead President -
ChicagoTom - 

Yourself included

Try Google nxt time casual

As the Senior member on this thread, I'll allow it.  Not everyone knows this.

You all may proceed.

4 Likes
Altofsky -

He still has the damaged eye. He just wears a prosthesis over it. Thats how it mirrors the movement of the other.

GoldbergsAdderall -
Altofsky -

He still has the damaged eye. He just wears a prosthesis over it. Thats how it mirrors the movement of the other.

Well that's even more fucked up.

Mason Verger s tyle.

lamedroid -
steak and chicken -
Dead President -
ChicagoTom - 

Yourself included

Try Google nxt time casual

Will do 2011

2 Likes
frankiscool -

You all may proceed.

Oh shit frank has the 00 join date lol, my old account was reset to 01, I guess frank is cooler.

Still sleeping with Forrest or did you guys break up? :)

ChicagoTom -

How about you quit being a jerk? OP didnt do anything to you. You're acting like a hysterical woman. 

1 Like
frankiscool - 

You all may proceed.

Your 6/12/00 sign up date doesn`t mean shit.HYBRID JON also has a 1/1/01 sign up date.That means that he could have been here in 1998.I could also bullshit and say that I was here in 1998 and nobody would be able to prove that I wasn`t.I had a 3 digit password,but I got here in 1999.

crowbar -
frankiscool - 

You all may proceed.

Your 6/12/00 sign up date doesn`t mean shit.HYBRID JON also has a 1/1/01 sign up date.That means that he could have been here in 1998.I could also bullshit and say that I was here in 1998 and nobody would be able to prove that I wasn`t.I had a 3 digit password,but I got here in 1999.

But you actually have been here for a long time, I was here in 99 and mostly stuck to the boxing forum which used to be good. Join dates mean fuck all, I'm just shocked I've been on a forum that long, makes me feel old as dirt, I was like 21 back then now 43, it hurts even thinking about it. Some epic threads back in the day though, this place has changed a lot over the years but some reason I still keep coming back

Kirik Jr -
ChicagoTom -

How about you quit being a jerk? OP didnt do anything to you. You're acting like a hysterical woman. 

If you are actually Kiriks son then you likely know that there are a lot of hysterical women on here lol, Im used to people here being dicks, guess that's what happens when mommy locks them up in the basement and they get bored

1 Like