Does Conor have an elite mma team?

I’m watching the Notorious documentary and I saw Gunnar Nelson and Artem Lobov but who ekes is in Conor’s mma team? Who is the guy that teaches wrestling? Bjj? Boxing? For Conor bring so great I’m not impressed with his team…aside from Gunnar that is

Don’t forget the Dillion Dollar Man. 

The answer is clearly no, but neither does stipe.

shaqitup -

or Ferguson

or Holloway

lots of top dudes dont and never did, the supergym era never really took over like people thought it would. AKA guys get hurt all the time. Look at the run of form Jackson Wink are on.

Mighty Mouse pfp best. Name one other fighter he trains with.

iqwrestler -

Bibiano Fernandes

No

cuttooth -
shaqitup -

or Ferguson

or Holloway

lots of top dudes dont and never did, the supergym era never really took over like people thought it would. AKA guys get hurt all the time. Look at the run of form Jackson Wink are on.

Blackzilians too. What a shitshow that turned into.

Same goes for Henri Hooft's current team, and maybe even ATT as well.

cuttooth - 
iqwrestler -

Bibiano Fernandes

LOL.

It’s true that Mighty Mouse isn’t on a super team. But he has absolutely been training with one of the best fighters in the world for most of his career. It just so happens that he isn’t in the UFC.

Other people on the thread have made very good points. Super teams are overrated when the come at the cost of a coach who provides individualized instruction. Many of today’s best fighters are not on super teams. They have a couple solid training partners and coaches who work really well with them.

Elite teams will do fookin nuttin!

cuttooth -
iqwrestler -

Bibiano Fernandes

Lol

name two

iqwrestler - 
cuttooth -
iqwrestler -

Bibiano Fernandes

Lol

name two

Two things are worth noting:

(1) MM does have a genuinely world class training partner.

(2) He is not at a super gym where there are countless ranked fighters.

Sometimes super teams are a bad thing because coaches are focusing on way more guys then just you. I'd rather have good trainers just worried about me then great coaches give me 5% of their time.

superteam camps can be overrated. Some are great, some not, but its all about the fighters.

Boxers dont have super camps, they just bring in tough guys for sparring. Its better to have coaches who get you, your style, and can give you a lot of focus than to be on a superteam for the sake of being on a superteam.

You don't need one