Does Cormier have a chance against Dos Santos?

I think we all agree that Junior is head and shoulders above the non-Cain competition.

But Cormier is proving to be very efficient inside the cage.

If Cormier returned to HW: Cormier Vs. Dos Santos, can Cormier pull it off?

Isn't he in a different weight class? What are we trying to do here?

rockafella - Isn't he in a different weight class? What are we trying to do here?

I'm sure Cormier will do well in LHW, but we need more worthwhile contenders in HW.

Nah, he'd get starched Phone Post 3.0

cross3dout - Nah, he'd get starched Phone Post 3.0
We've never even seen him stunned. Phone Post 3.0

Kazp306 - Fuuuuck no. Phone Post 3.0

Most are thinking this way. But he is showing remarkable skill and versatility, so it's not impossible.

A chance? Sure. The guy was the a top 5 HW before he dropped weight. But does he win? I doubt it. 

I don't see what Cormier could do against any world class striker, JSD, Tex, Andy, Vitor would quickly KO him. imo. Phone Post 3.0

I don't think he has the cardio to implement the came strategy as Cain. Phone Post 3.0

If Cain can keep JDS on the fence I'd have to believe Daniel could as well Phone Post 3.0

AdmiralCackbar - I don't think he has the cardio to implement the came strategy as Cain. Phone Post 3.0
He can for 3 rounds. He basically did the same thing to Roy Nelson. Phone Post 3.0

AdmiralCackbar - I don't think he has the cardio to implement the came strategy as Cain. Phone Post 3.0
He do what cain did at a much slower pace, basically pin him to the cage, takedown, g'n'p. He also hits hard which helps. Phone Post 3.0

I think he would beat JDS. Phone Post 3.0

I think he has better boxing and power than Cain with presumably better wrestling. His cardio seemed excellent in the Barnett fight.

His pace would beat him alone. JDS gets tired.

Cormier should be HW champion

Cormier might be the best fighter on Earth at two weight classes.

He completely dominated Josh Barnett, Bigfoot, Mir, and Nelson.

cross3dout - Nah, he'd get starched Phone Post 3.0

So you think his chances are zero? No hope at all? `

MAINMAYNARD - If Cain can keep JDS on the fence I'd have to believe Daniel could as well Phone Post 3.0
this and im a huge jds fan Phone Post 3.0

Gfropr - 
cross3dout - Nah, he'd get starched Phone Post 3.0
We've never even seen him stunned. Phone Post 3.0

That's true, although you could say he's never faced anyone of Junior's caliber.