Does Dana have his own jet?

Burt Reynoldz -
Kanyeisagayfish - 
superCalo - He bought a concorde and a space shuttle as well.
UFC 170....ON THE MOON.
ZERO GRAVITY BOUT

No gravity on the moon?

mind bottled.

Lol Phone Post

JDSFTW -
Burt Reynoldz -
Kanyeisagayfish - 
UFC 170....ON THE MOON.
ZERO GRAVITY BOUT

No gravity on the moon?

mind bottled.

Lol Phone Post

Makes you kind of wonder how it stays together.. Phone Post

DamnSevern -  Dana bought an F-Bomber a few years ago iirc.

fast as fuck.

fucking-a

iamblake -
JDSFTW -
Burt Reynoldz -
Kanyeisagayfish - 
UFC 170....ON THE MOON.
ZERO GRAVITY BOUT

No gravity on the moon?

mind bottled.

Lol Phone Post

Makes you kind of wonder how it stays together.. Phone Post

LOW GRAVITY. Phone Post

Kanyeisagayfish - Dana, your on track to be a BILLIONAIRE. That's with a B. Let that sink if for a moment. You got goosebumps yet?

In all seriousness Dana if you have any life advice for a 20 year old middle class kid i would appreciate it. Phone Post

Find friends who trust you...make sure they have a fuck ton of money...,convince them to buy a dieing business..,,,make you the manager..,make it a success...

Pow right in the kisser Phone Post

Kanyeisagayfish - 
hankatron - Did I read somewhere that it's actually lorenzo's wife's plane? Or have I made that up?
"Happy anniversary baby here's an airplane"

On our last anniversary my wife gave me an Italian silk tie and a blowjob. Poor Lorenzo.

For a video blog a few months back (UFC 126?) their plane broke down or something so he had to borrow someone else's plane. I'm pretty sure that he mentioned that the plane he was originally on was the Fertita's or Zuffa's. So I don't believe he has his own jet but it's all semantics because I'm sure he uses it the most.

UG News: "UFC buys airline, Dana as pilot" Phone Post

rbl -  UG News: "UFC buys airline, Dana as pilot" Phone Post

hahaa

Ttt Phone Post

Ttt Phone Post

So what happened? 

You got an interview after your endless begging and Zuffa realized you're mentally disturbed or something?  You sure sound like it with your pathetic online pleas.

Mr Cox -  So what happened? 

You got an interview after your endless begging and Zuffa realized you're mentally disturbed or something?  You sure sound like it with your pathetic online pleas.

Who said I got an interview?

And what's wrong with asking questions that I'm sure many of us are wondering? Phone Post