Does DC have money on OSP?

Dc trying hard to change the outcome of the fight in favor of OSP. What’s the deal?

Wrestler doesnt like avoidance of ground position… big surprise…

1 Like

Weird he would be against bending the rules. Cheated to make weight for the 205 interim light weight and used eye pokes to win the heavyweight and then handpicked opponents Connor style till he had to do the rematch.

1 Like

DC will spit on your Dick and tell you it’s raining.

Mad cause a white boy beat up his boy

1 Like

Jersey Shore GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation

Agreed. Very disrespectful after fight interview as well.

What did he say? I missed the post fight.

I’m wrong. I watched the fight on dvr and I thought he was disrespectful when he walked away at end of interview but now after watching other fights DC was doing it at end of other interviews as well

I never thought Dc was the kind of guy to be biased towards a fighter winning based on being the same race. I thought Dc was above this

Oh okay. Yeah I noticed that too. Not sure when he started doing that. Maybe production told him his interviews are too long but I did find it strange that he walks away as he is announcing their name.

strong text[quote=“God_Of_Thunder, post:9, topic:3675722, full:true”]
I never thought Dc was the kind of guy to be biased towards a fighter winning based on being the same race. I thought Dc was above this
[/quote]

I mean he seems like a good guy. I think it is a subconscious bias that seeps out during his commentary and perhaps he doesn’t notice it. I’m not actually accusing him of being racist because there is a stark difference. I just noticed it within about a year or so of his commentary and it hasn’t changed. I’m still a big fan of his.