Does Dos Santos need a new team?

Came here to post this same thread. Watching the UFC primetimes it was clear he wasn't getting the same level of preparation as Cain. Junior spars boxing with nobodies and playing with little kids while Cain fights DC three times a week and is surrounded by elite fighters and experienced, champion-calibre coaches. Phone Post

Dos Santos should go to AKA and train with Cain to learn some wrestling.  Like Gustaffson did with Phil Davis.  And just leave the camp if he needs to fight him again.  IDK.  worked out pretty good for Gus  

He does no offensive grappling for a supposed "beast black belt" he needs to adjust that immediatly and start taking guys to the ground and subbing them to be comfortable doing it so the next time if he gets another shot at Cain he can fight fire with fire for once.

GreatCornholio - He seemed jealous of Cain having DC as a sparring partner. Needs to find a team with more good heavies. Phone Post 3.0
Death clutch? Lot of wrestling heavies there. Way colder than Cali and Brazil though! Phone Post 3.0

Needs to go train with Cain lol Do what Gus did , doubt that ever happens. Phone Post 3.0

Reed Rothchild - JDS should have circled in middle cage and use his jab more... You can't let Cain stuff you in the corner like that. If you see how JDS Cain in the first fight it was in the center of the cage. A new camp wouldn't hurt either Phone Post 3.0

This. He needed to circle away instead of going straight back against the cage. Also he didn't throw strikes while moving. He should have watched liddell vs Couture 2 and 3. Circle, cut the angle and throw. He just stood there at times. Phone Post

The Lysine Contingency - Came here to post this same thread. Watching the UFC primetimes it was clear he wasn't getting the same level of preparation as Cain. Junior spars boxing with nobodies and playing with little kids while Cain fights DC three times a week and is surrounded by elite fighters and experienced, champion-calibre coaches. Phone Post

Sparring with lesser talents didn't stop Fedor. Phone Post

Yun - 

Dos Santos should go to AKA and train with Cain to learn some wrestling.  Like Gustaffson did with Phil Davis.  And just leave the camp if he needs to fight him again.  IDK.  worked out pretty good for Gus  

right, as AKA will just let him join up for shits and giggles. SOLID logic right there, lol. You get voted on if you want to be on the team and you are on crack if you think they would let him just join up.

GROUNDnLB - 
GreatCornholio - He seemed jealous of Cain having DC as a sparring partner. Needs to find a team with more good heavies. Phone Post 3.0
Death clutch? Lot of wrestling heavies there. Way colder than Cali and Brazil though! Phone Post 3.0

DeathClutch was around for the sole reason to get Brock ready for fights. They have not existed in two years as a result.

Hunter V -
GROUNDnLB - 

DeathClutch was around for the sole reason to get Brock ready for fights. They have not existed in two years as a result.
Thought tuchscherer was still part of them Phone Post 3.0

Yes he needs to change camps. Really bad game plan. He should try Hackleman. Worked for Liddell vs Couture Phone Post 3.0

Jr already has good takedown defense. What he is missing is a great coach who can gameplan for him and training partners. That combination is hard to find. Firaz is a great coach but I don't know where he would get HW training partners. I hate to say it but that leaves Greg Jackson but he already has Travis Browne...Jackson would probably still accept him though.

eljamaiquino - 
The Lysine Contingency - Came here to post this same thread. Watching the UFC primetimes it was clear he wasn't getting the same level of preparation as Cain. Junior spars boxing with nobodies and playing with little kids while Cain fights DC three times a week and is surrounded by elite fighters and experienced, champion-calibre coaches. Phone Post

Sparring with lesser talents didn't stop Fedor. Phone Post

Fedor is a strategic fighter and Jr isnt, so Jr needs extra help. Fedor also had Voronov who helped with gameplans. I'm not sure who Jr has. He needs all the help he can get from a coach or training partners to beat somebody like Cain.

new scientists imo

He needed better gameplan to win this one.
Had no movement, got stuck with back on cage, his boxing is lacking when he doesn't have the space to do his thing and overall just bad gameplan to win this one.

Maybe he needs a new camp or just new head coach and proper sparring partners (not a wrestler from Russia to prepare him for MMA wrestling). At least brazil has a lot of solid HW's.

Robbied01 - I don't understand why he was moving away with his hands down? When they would separate after the clinch I was screaming at the tv to get his hands up.

When they separate, get your hands up and throw!

Can anyone explain to me why he wasn't keeping his hands up? Was it fear of the takedown? Too tired? Not good enough? I really don't understand it. Phone Post 3.0
easier to stop takedown Phone Post 3.0

Cain and DC train together, gives them huge advantage over JDS, not sure who his DC equivalent is but I bet he's a fraction of DC

Yeah go find a new camp Phone Post

defs needs a new camp. they sounded like idiots in the primetime, and who else trains there?

Their successful fighter is JDS.

I'd like to see dos santos form a heavyweight super camp in the US. Phone Post 3.0

For having a boxing background he had the shittiest defense by keeping his hands down so much