Does Fedor's crappy loss diminish

his career or his status in people's eyes???

To me, it certainly doesn't.

It was his 4th MMA pro fight, and from what I've read on WIKIPEDIA, it was from an illegal elbow strike from KOHSAKA. However, in the rules of the RINGS tournament, someone had to advance so they still gave KOHSAKA the win and Fedor the loss.

Does anyone care about that?

Would things be different now if Fedor was still undefeated?

Myself, along with many other intelligent MMA fans think he's the most dangerous man on the planet (without being armed).

What do you think?

LOL @ CRETARD. i have heard anything funnier in my life!

lol at CRETARD

created= sylvia?

then again,timmy knows he would get raped by fedor as well.

Undefeated as far as I am concerned as well.

Undefeated

Undefeated

Yep, undefeated.

And for the record, Fedor would destroy Sylvia.

It might matter if he didnt absolutetly destroy TK in the rematch

"From: Johnny Mazza
Date: 12/22/06 01:33 AM

Myself, along with many other intelligent MMA fans think he's the most dangerous man on the planet (without being armed). "

Most people who've been members since way longer than 12/22/06 remember that Fedor actually avenged that loss in quite a brutal of a fashion. Also, such older members usually don't think that people who don't take this rematch into account as "not-intelligent", despite their making posts to the contrary.

tim has admitted in press conferenceses that he is not ready for fedor...

Stickman...I dont know what you mean...

it was infact an illegal blow.

In RINGS you couldn't knee or elbow unless you wore pads.

TK wasn't even throwing a elbow, he was throwing a punch which fedor slipped. But as he was doing so he got clipped by TK's elbow and they had to stop the fight due to the cut.

Should have been a no-contest seeing as how is was a TOTAL accident. But oh well.

Yea should have been a no contenst but someone had to go on in the tourney. Either way the "loss" is insignificant with the way he demolished him in the rematch, funny how that was stopped due to a cut too.

"Stickman...I dont know what you mean..."

That's just what I expected.

Have a good night, oh so intelligent one.

"Yea should have been a no contenst but someone had to go on in the tourney."

The finals were not for 2 more months. There is no way they would have been able to justify TK winning the fight. Should have either been a no contest, and a DQ win for Fedor.

In 2 months if he couldn't fight....TK could fill his place. But there was NO reason to give TK a win just because they needed someone to go on in the tournament, especially for a win based on a foul.

That being said Rings was one of the most corrupt orgs in Japan for YEARS. It was never confirmed, but it was pretty much common knowledge that they had some really really shady people high up in the org behind the scenes (Including Maeda who has been accused of having strong Yakuza ties for a long time)

Hence the reason no other org would work with them. And in fact hated them.

So Im pretty sure that had something to do with the call.

I think everyone agrees the Kohsaka loss was bullshit.

BUT

The 'win' he was given over Arona was an equal amount of bullshit.

So really, it all works out in the end.

Fedor has a loss he didn't deserve, and a win he didn't deserve.

"The 'win' he was given over Arona was an equal amount of bullshit."

You clearly have no concept of the judging of the fight.

Fedor has NEVER lost a fight.