Does Frankie v Clay Make Sense to You?

It does to me. Not normally a fan of watching Clay in action (flame away, fans of man on man lambada), but styles make fights, and I think this would make for a classic. Phone Post

Plus, it is a great next fight to gauge how well Frankie can bounce back from the loss. Phone Post

kanotoa - Sounds fair, if Frankie can't beat clay then he shouldn't be in contention Phone Post

You beat me to the punch, sir. Phone Post

I don't have a problem with this except I think it would probably be a boring victory for Edgar. Unless Guida could somehow make it a brawl on the feet which I don't really see happening. I also don't think Guida could take him down.

I'd rather see Frankie fight once at 145 and then get a title shot after that assuming he would win

The only guy at 155 that does not have size on Frankie. Phone Post

Edgar vs 145 [Mendes?]
Maynard vs Guida
Barboza vs Cowboy
Miller/Diaz vs Pettis/Smooth

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - I don't have a problem with this except I think it would probably be a boring victory for Edgar. Unless Guida could somehow make it a brawl on the feet which I don't really see happening. I also don't think Guida could take him down.

I'd rather see Frankie fight once at 145 and then get a title shot after that assuming he would win

I like this idea, too. Maybe Frankie v The Anvil first? Phone Post