Does GSP rival Fitch as the 'Ultimate UD'er of all

Does GSP rival Fitch as the "Ultimate Ud'er of all time?'

I'm a big GSP fan, and I'm not blaming him this time for not finishing the fight because Hardy had no quit in him; but I seriously cannot recall the last time GSP has finished a fight.  just sayin...

TUB noob is obvious.

Fitch since July 2007: 7 fights 0 stoppages

GSP since July 2007: 7 fights 3 stoppages

takes 2 to fight.Hardy did nothing but defend the entire fight

best class in world is 170

gsp is the best of the best noob

waaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaa

cry some more bitch

war gsp

No, Fitch cannot finish B level guys

GSP cannot finish A level guys

Big difference

^^ almost ninoplataish

lol, u guys are clearly taking my point 'literally.' i was just making a point, don't get butt hurt nut-huggers.  again, I'm the first to admit that I'm a big GSP fan, but Hardy was clearly someone that he could've finished.  Not finishing Alves, Koscheck, Fitch, fine all good; but Hardy???? ......

In fairness to GSP, 99% of the welterweights out there would have tapped to both the armbar and the kimura. Hardy was just flat-out willing to have that thing snapped.

Wasnt GSP's most exciting fight, but it in almost any other situation that fight wouldnt have gone the distance.

No way.  he went for tons of submissions including 2 that would have finished 90% of guys.  He put a solid effort forth to finish the fight.  Credit to Hardy for surviving, as that was all he could hope for. 

ttt

Watching GSP is so much more entertaining than Fitch.

GSP attempts many different subs, is lightening quick, changes positioning, and just generally shows a willingness to attempt to finish fights.

Fitch almost never seems to be attempting anything other than maintaining position without taking any chances.

UK Rumble Young Man Rumble - 
Winston Wolf - takes 2 to fight.Hardy did nothing but defend the entire fight

Takes one to Lay.

Just saying.

GSP passed guard about 100 times .Attempted about 5 subs.Hardy did absollutely nothing but defend.He didnt even try to defend the takedown All he did was try to survive .He landed zero punches .Had zero takedowns.He did have 2 sweeps but that was it

Fugazi - Watching GSP is so much more entertaining than Fitch.

GSP attempts many different subs, is lightening quick, changes positioning, and just generally shows a willingness to attempt to finish fights.

Fitch almost never seems to be attempting anything other than maintaining position without taking any chances.

this

i question anyone claiming to be a GSP fan and still not knowing he's got 13 wins by finishes and still asking this question

humphrey sphinctermuscle - i question anyone claiming to be a GSP fan and still not knowing he's got 13 wins by finishes and still asking this question

READ my posts

Not naming any names, but I'm tired of steroided fighters just juicing their way to decisions. I don't care if you roid, grease, gh, etc. their ways to a boring gay rub fest.

as far as gsp, brown belts were tapping hardy at serras, but gsp couldn't? what is wrong with him. maybe he carried him for zuffa or the betters. i dunno.

GSMcKee IMO

Considering how big of an underdog that Hardy was and GSP still couldn't finish even though he managed to finish greats such as BJ and Hughes; I'm starting to wonder if it is his camp's 'conservative' gameplan and not taking risks that's holding GSP back from finishing his fights.  I mean Jackson told him clearly not to pass Hardy's guard when GSP could've. 

I doubt gsp was carrying hardy for zuffa but these comments by Matt Serra makes me wonder somewhat. Blue namer?
http://www.mmaweekly.com/absolutenm/templates/dailynews.asp?articleid=11066&zoneid=13