Does Islam/Muhammad get canceled because slavery?

Muhammad owned slaves, traded slaves. If they are going after George Washington and Thomas Jefferson, will Mosques be next?

1 Like

He learned it from America

1 Like

Ooooooo yes, please make this a thing!!! That would be a fun battle to watch on TV!!!

Solid name, by the way, OP!

Ragheads still slave trading to this day. I feel sorry for the Filipinos that end up in the middle east and never get out

3 Likes

They don't really care about slavery. It's just a pretext.

3 Likes

hup234 -

Ragheads still slave trading to this day. I feel sorry for the Filipinos that end up in the middle east and never get out

Napalese get worked to death in Saudia Arabia and ME deserts.  They are building sky scapers,  modern day pyramids.

No because all of this was NEVER about racism or slavery.

Antifa is interested in bringing down the western capitalist system. They are simply using BLM as their intersectionalist useful idiots to tear statues down, not of slavers but of all symbols of America.

2 Likes

pretty sure if he was white the answer is yes but if he is not white the answer is likely no. 

Is that how it works now? 

2 Likes

I wouldn't be surprised if this is a  Chinese psyops

No lefties want to eat Islamic shit.

1 Like

JThomasufc91 - 

You forgot a comma.

Lazarus -
JThomasufc91 - 

You forgot a comma.

So don’t deny you want to eat Islamic shit?

"More whites were brought as slaves to North Africa than blacks brought as slaves to the United States or to the 13 colonies from which it was formed. White slaves were still being bought and sold in the Ottoman Empire, decades after blacks were freed in the United States." Thomas Sowell

2 Likes

Mohammed didn’t just trade/sell slaves. He led raids on various tribes where they’d kill the men and sell the children/women. One of the stories about his death is that he was poisoned by a slave he kept after raiding/destroying her tribe.

1 Like

Lazarus - 
JThomasufc91 - 

You forgot a comma.

Hah!

No it's a religion of peace!  Muhammad is totally not a pedophile.

-Pedro Nevaja

1 Like

Was islam and Mohamed right about slavery and pedophilia?

This would be great project for 4chan 

That's how you know most of the left is just virtue signaling. They heavily favor and support Islam.