Does it make you laugh or mad

When you a guy doing girl dance moves trying to pick up women but you can clearly tell they dance with him because he's "safe"?

Discuss.

LOL!

Are we talking about your sisters "friend" that's getting " married "

NECKCRANK808 - Are we talking about your sisters "friend" that's getting " married "

I dunno.. was he at a club dancing with cougars last night because the ones he was dancing with earlier pretty much spit in his face and walked off with another dude in the middle of his dance?

Though, if you're dancing like a chick the chicks don't know what to do now cuz you just stole their moves...

i didn't know there was a difference.

FCTV808 - i didn't know there was a difference.

As a guy you shouldn't be grinding your ass into a girl like she's doing you in the butt. IMH(onest)O.

So did FC get drunk and boogie with a bunch of cougars and still end up going home alone with his penis in his hand?

OH BRUTHA!

i never left the original building fren. :(

NECKCRANK808 - Are we talking about your sisters "friend" that's getting " married "

Let's not get my "friend" involved in this thread. He has his own.

And the guy should not be holding his head the way a girl does when she's dancing.

this guy was such an EPIC failure in manhood he was almost a WIN.

It takes hard work to come in last.

THAT made me laugh but what made me sad was the 10 different girls I made eye contact with all immdiately grabbed the nearest guy to them and did that "hey pretend you're my bf " thing girls do.

All looking like they wanted to know what Uncle was doing in the club.

In hindsight I prolly should not have been rubbing my crotch when said eye contact was made.

Did it look something like this?

Thx Naks for permanantly branding this into my brain. Homo?

How did I miss this dance fale last night.

It's because you left with 2 of the 10 girls I freaked out last night.

I was mad at him at first, then felt sorry for him, then wanted to party with him.

I was mad at all the girls who kept calling him over to dance just to laugh at him.

WBS, did he call you after to talk about it? And was he still excited about his bachlor party?

:-)

JIMMYNAKS - It's because you left with 2 of the 10 girls I freaked out last night.

SHHHH! Bumbye you don't get to rub off some of meatrokket's aura...

THe only person that noticed my drunken aura was some guy who said he would fuck the shit out of me as I was trying to flag down a cab on Kapiolani.

Did you let Honald ride in the cab with you and that guy or did he have to ride his own cab?

Btw meatrokket, your aura worked for me once again. Not as well as it did the lady time we partied but worked none the less.

I now refuse to go out unless you're gonna be there.