Does Jon Jones have 5 kids with 3 women?

30 seconds into the video.

Chael says having 5 kids with 3 different women before 24years old makes you a bad person, and the context was they were talking about Jon Jones and his character.

Can anyone confirm he has 5 kids with 3 different women?

I know he has 2 daughters with his fiance but then again I'm not sure if they are from the fiance.

Take this shit to TMZ Phone Post 3.0

1) just fucking lol at fiance... longest engagement ever.

2) don't know about 5, but 4 for sure. This is what was being hinted about a few years ago. As usual the Zuffa/mod patrol shut it successfully. Phone Post 3.0

Heeey man, I got five kids to feed!!

Shit load of condoms Phone Post 3.0

Suicidalforlife -

Nice Total Recall reference. VU Phone Post 3.0

He said three years ago that he has four. Three from his fiance and one from another woman. So he probably had one more if Chael is accurate.

At 1:30 of this interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRlg_DyvqMU

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xvgCvT9xX7A Phone Post 3.0

Isn't one of his kids prior to his Fiance?

I thought him dropping out of College and wrestling was due to knocking a chick up.

Good lord Phone Post 3.0

David M - 

He said three years ago that he has four. Three from his fiance and one from another woman. So he probably had one more if Chael is accurate.

At 1:30 of this interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRlg_DyvqMU

To me, and I assume most people, 5 kids with 3 different women is vastly different than having one child with someone prior to having 3 kids with his fiance that he's been with for years. I'm curious to know whether or not Jones was lying about the number of kids he has, or whether Chael is throwing another kid and another baby momma in there to make the quote sound better.

Somebody had to...

The Principal - He a completely fake, arrogant, narcissistic prick, who happens to be one of the best fighters ever. Phone Post 3.0

pretty much this

Racer X -

Somebody had to...

Excellent! Phone Post 3.0

He's going to have to steal Kimbo's bread if he has any more kids

Chael was very polite and respectful to Jones this morning during the conference and now he's talking all sorts of trash. Phone Post 3.0

judonoob - 
Suicidalforlife -

Nice Total Recall reference. VU Phone Post 3.0

You totally should've just quoted him and said, "I thought you had 7 kids"

Mandible_Claw - Chael was very polite and respectful to Jones this morning during the conference and now he's talking all sorts of trash. Phone Post 3.0

Chaels video interview in the OP was a week or 2 ago. So he basically talked trash and was nice this morning.

MountainMedic - 1) just fucking lol at fiance... longest engagement ever.

2) don't know about 5, but 4 for sure. This is what was being hinted about a few years ago. As usual the Zuffa/mod patrol shut it successfully. Phone Post 3.0
Haha. So true. She has been his fiancé since UFC 100 Phone Post 3.0

Chael with the baby momma drama Phone Post 3.0