Does Jones need to avenge Hamill "loss"?

Jon Jones could turn out to be one of the best of all time if he continues down the road he has been on.
But he has one blemish that stops him from being an undefeated fighter, his DQ "loss" to Matt Hamill.

Does Jon need to avenge this loss on his record? Many said Anderson had to avenge his loss to OKami which was kind of similar.

How does this effect Jon's future legacy as far as being a future icon. Is he considered undefeated, or unbeaten? It may have been a check in the loss column, but he had manhandeled Matt during that fight, should it be counted against him because he broke the rules?

No definitely not! We all saw what happened in that fight! Hamill got fucking smashed irrelevant of the north/south elbows Phone Post

Hamill is retired anyways Phone Post

Jones loss to Hamill is a fluke, kust like fedors 1sr loss was not a real loss although he did avenge it.

Additionally, I never noticed matt hamill bragf or claim he defeated jones.

Conclusion: no actions required. Matt can enjoy life and jones keep on doing what he does Phone Post

Not like Fedor's loss. Fedor lost due to an illegal elbow thrown by TK, his loss was complete BS. Jones DQ'd himself when he threw the illegal elbows.

studiocamp - Not like Fedor's loss. Fedor lost due to an illegal elbow thrown by TK, his loss was complete BS. Jones DQ'd himself when he threw the illegal elbows.
Calm down, we're not bashing your precious Fedor...

thatwhitekid -  Hamill is retired anyways Phone Post

Yep.  Whether Jones needs to avenge it or not, it will never happen.

Hamill's done MMA, but who knows - maybe Jones will want the proper win over his own loss for pride reasons and go beat up an unexpecting Hamill in his home or something.

MMAjustice - 
studiocamp - Not like Fedor's loss. Fedor lost due to an illegal elbow thrown by TK, his loss was complete BS. Jones DQ'd himself when he threw the illegal elbows.

LOL, uhh. . . I am calm, maybe you shouldn't project.

Did I say anything inaccurate? I was merely responding to Toquinho's comment. Next time I will make sure and use the quote function so that you can keep up.

I say Hammil should come out of retirement straight into a title shot.

Everyone knows he won and hamils retired. We'll just let that one go Phone Post

I beg your pardon, could you repeat that please?

What?

*flaps hands in frustration*

MMAjustice -
lol! Phone Post

I wasn't aware Calo had a backup screenname... Phone Post

He didn't lose that the way I see it. Phone Post

Mix6APlix -
Joshs1990 - No definitely not! We all saw what happened in that fight! Hamill got fucking smashed irrelevant of the north/south elbows Phone Post

Ummm, this.

No kidding. That fight was ugly. Hape hape, no lube. Phone Post

lol, no.

Jones demolished Hamill in that fight.

Even though he got a loss by disqualification, everyone with eyes knows who won that fight.

Hamil didn't win, he 'won'. Phone Post

I think Hamill should be a special guest referee for Jones' next fight.

Chris Power -  Hamill's done MMA, but who knows - maybe Jones will want the proper win over his own loss for pride reasons and go beat up an unexpecting Hamill in his home or something.

Lol. He will elbow through the door (Matt can't hear the knocking) and just carry on where he left off. Phone Post