Does Lawler have any chance?

I don't want either to lose to be honest Phone Post 3.0

Completely disagree with Johny having the strength and punching power advantage. Phone Post 3.0

Robbie is possibly the p4p hardest puncher in the sport Phone Post 3.0

Robbie definately has the power advantage Phone Post 3.0

Kos arguably beat Hendricks and Lawler ran through Kos! War Lawler!

Lawler will destroy Hendricks. Phone Post 3.0

Tripitaka's Triangle - Hendricks got rag dolled by GSP.

Robbie has a big shot here Phone Post 3.0
Yeah GSP blocked the shit outta Hendricks punches with his face.

Imo Lawler can win by KO Phone Post 3.0

TheAlchemist - Robbie's going to shock the world!
. Phone Post 3.0

FedorEmilioEstevez - I don't want either to lose to be honest Phone Post 3.0

My thoughts exactly. I think Bob takes this one, though.

only thing I'd give to Johny is the chin advantage.

^^ This

I always worry about Robbies chin when i see him fight, and also when he gets put on his back.. but the last couple of fights have seen a huge improvement in these areas

plus he hits like a Fucking TANK!!!

dont like the Hendricks Cocky attitude of late, so i hope Lawler KO's him, and personally i never thought he won the condit fight, but i guess thats just me.

Funny, my first thought when I heard this was "holy shit, Robbie is going to become ufc champ!" Phone Post 3.0

I hope lawler takes it Phone Post 3.0

youarewhatiswrong - Man it would be amazing to see Lawler with the belt after so entering the UFC so many years ago and departing after running into top competition at a young age. He's got a great attitude, and really seems to enjoy what he's doing right now. War Ruthless!
This. Phone Post 3.0

I actually really like robbie's chances in this fight. Phone Post 3.0

Everything that goes up, must come down, and Johnny Hendricks is gonna be going down in this one.

Southpaw vs Southpaw should be interesting. The better boxer might have to win because they won't be open for left hands all day like they are used to. Robbie it knocked out by Nick who's also a Southpaw. Has Hendricks fought any lefties? Phone Post 3.0

Yes. Phone Post 3.0

I would fucking love it if Robbie knocked the guy silly a few times with dem bungalows then landed a ktfo head kick to finish Phone Post 3.0

Robbie didn't get to where he is by being a pushover.

/discussion. Phone Post 3.0