Does Magic Johnson REALLY have HIV?

It's been 24 years now and there has been no change in the man outside of what is expected of a man no longer in his prime...he gained some weight

But he does not look more healthy then he was when he first got the virus that causes AIDs which everyone always says to battle it is all about being healthy

And yet somehow he has not been hospitalized once cuz of HIV

Now I'm just thinking he lied from the start

I know it sounds dumb but he's not a dumb man...if there was a person smart enough to fake it and make better cuz of it, it's him

Has there ever been anyone else who has lived this long with HIV?

I know he's rich as shit but medicine is Medicine...unless he's pulling a Dallas Buyers Club...in which it's not likely I don't think he's getting better meds then the other 99% out there with it

He just wanted that cool guy HIV positive street cred?

He came along at a good time to have money for suppressive medication. Phone Post 3.0

That would be the best troll of all time Phone Post 3.0

Let me fake having a disease where no one will ever fuck me again. Phone Post 3.0

ShanTheMan - He came along at a good time to have money for suppressive medication. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah but other rich ass people have had HIV and died way sooner then it has take for him

And the whole I'm healthy thing does not add up when he looks the way he does since getting HIV

I'm not saying he's fat cuz he's not...I'm just saying he's no longer in his prime which was long long ago and yet he's still going strong

no but his son is trying really hard..........

MattBFD - Let me fake having a disease where no one will ever fuck me again. Phone Post 3.0

1. No one is tapping the HIV chicks...you have all them to yourself my man

Or

2. It's a fake and he did get married right after he came out with HIV...so that could be just some shady shit cuz she could know he didn't really have it

Also he's a very busy man with is businesses and ESPN shows and Michigan State events

They say if you have HIV it's not smart to be crazy active cuz over work lowers ur immune system which is a death sentence

Obviously he has the Good HIV and not the Bad HIV. Science Bro! Phone Post 3.0

dios - 
teabagexpress -

no but his son is trying really hard..........

Aré you serios? Phone Post 3.0

very

I'm pretty sure with modern medicine you can lower your viral load to the point where it's pretty much no longer there. There was a law here that you had to inform your partner if you have HIV but I think the govt changed it due to the efficacy of modern drugs. Don't quote me on any of that.

"Has there ever been anyone else who has lived this long with HIV?"

At this point I'm sure there are lots of people out there who have lived 20 years with HIV. We don't have a cure but modern drug treatments are pretty effective at managing the disease.

used2wrestle - I'm pretty sure with modern medicine you can lower your viral load to the point where it's pretty much no longer there. There was a law here that you had to inform your partner if you have HIV but I think the govt changed it due to the efficacy of modern drugs. Don't quote me on any of that.

oh the ole "Don't bother telling me about your HIV because of mod med" law!?

Tomato Can - "Has there ever been anyone else who has lived this long with HIV?"

At this point I'm sure there are lots of people out there who have lived 20 years with HIV. We don't have a cure but modern drug treatments are pretty effective at managing the disease.
Bet you $10 he calls you a liar Phone Post 3.0

I heard on NPR, maybe radio lab, that the virus is becoming progressively weaker. They're suppsed to be talking about it within the next week I believe.

How that works with someone who had contracted it so long ago I am not sure Phone Post 3.0

He just has a mild case of it.

There's a difference between having aids and HIV. Medication has come a long way and people can essentially be "effectively cured" of HIV where their chance of infecting someone else is essentially zero and they live without problems. There's been a lot of work done in Canada an HIV cure and they've almost gotten there. Phone Post 3.0

FedorFan5000 -
used2wrestle - I'm pretty sure with modern medicine you can lower your viral load to the point where it's pretty much no longer there. There was a law here that you had to inform your partner if you have HIV but I think the govt changed it due to the efficacy of modern drugs. Don't quote me on any of that.

oh the ole "Don't bother telling me about your HIV because of mod med" law!?
The guys right except for I don't think they changed any laws yet. there were doctors saying that it should be changed though because medication is so effective that people are "effectively cured" and can't spread the virus. Phone Post 3.0