Does Mauro ever shut up?

absolutely love the guy.  Bas and Mauro were the best.

1 Like
MasterofMartialArts -
John Wick -

Mauro, is a legend and has some fucked up issues, but he is cool as fuck. WAR MAURO!

This. Dude has bipolar disorder. 

I do too, and his story inspires me. 

Agreed. I always liked his enthusiasm but the way he's handled his Bipolar and how much he helps others with it is inspiring. 

ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
MasterofMartialArts -
John Wick -

Mauro, is a legend and has some fucked up issues, but he is cool as fuck. WAR MAURO!

This. Dude has bipolar disorder. 

I do too, and his story inspires me. 

Agreed. I always liked his enthusiasm but the way he's handled his Bipolar and how much he helps others with it is inspiring. 

It really is. 

It's insane the amount of times he has fucked and still has an awesome gig lol. 

Its good to see that he appreciates it, and doesn't take it for granted 

2 Likes
WHIPCRACK - 

This.

Also enjoyed Quadros.

Mauro, bisping and jerry the king Lawler.

That's the dream team right there

he's insuffrable...  they got Goldie at home chomping at the bit ready to work. 

BostonCharm -

Mauro is a legend in this game! Calling Pride fights before most Westerners gollowed MMA. You gotta understand, he's calling WWE's NXT show now. He's even more amped. 

He doesn't even have to do this. Between WWE and Shotime Boxing l, he's calling these fights just for the love of the sport. 

Called some of the greatest fights in MMA history. 

A legend in the mma announcing game? Lol. That's like being the sumo champion of all the african pygmy tribes.  If you really want to discuss the top sports announcers in the game then you're talking Al Michaels, Mike Emrick, Mike Breen. 

Called some of the greatest fights in mma history? What does that even mean? The fights were great because if the fighters. The announcing had nothing to do with them.

You must be related to Mauro or a friend of his. I didnt know announcers had groupies. 

Adonis RNA -
Soul Gravy -
WHIPCRACK - 

This.

Also enjoyed Quadros.

Ah, the Barron Von Beatdown of Beeftown

And dont forget his butler Reginald. 

I love him but I get it if you don't. It's all about flavors. Some like Mauro, some don't. Same applies to Rogan, Goldy, Anik. etc. It's just a matter of taste.

Dude's awesome, for those that follow...NXT! NXT! NXT!

He's too over-the-top.

Better suited to pro-wrestling commentary.

SidRival135 -

Search "Bipolar Rock N Roller full movie" on YouTube and watch it. Gives you an incredible insight on MR and also BP disorder. 

I feel sympathy for the hardships he has endured, that doesn't mean I have to like his commentary.

Whiney cunts

Mauros awesome

1 Like

No, he sucks

Pesci's Pen -

Seriously, no one can get a word in with this clown. 

You can say this about most MMA commentators, tho it's usually the color men who never shut the fuck up. They think that they have to constantly talk for some reason.

JoeHurley -
BostonCharm -

Mauro is a legend in this game! Calling Pride fights before most Westerners gollowed MMA. You gotta understand, he's calling WWE's NXT show now. He's even more amped. 

He doesn't even have to do this. Between WWE and Shotime Boxing l, he's calling these fights just for the love of the sport. 

A legend in the mma announcing game? Lol. That's like being the sumo champion of all the african pygmy tribes.  If you really want to discuss the top sports announcers in the game then you're talking Al Michaels, Mike Emrick, Mike Breen. 

Called some of the greatest fights in mma history? What does that even mean? The fights were great because if the fighters. The announcing had nothing to do with them.

You must be related to Mauro or a friend of his. I didnt know announcers had groupies. 

Eat a dick, don't be a ball buster. To each their own. I have a broadcasting degree and have grown up in boxing clubs. A small part of what makes MMA so enjoyable, is the fact they allow their commentary teams to show emotion. 

It's a dynamic sport that can change on the fly and it adds to the excitement when you have someone who equally as passionate about it. I think Mauro does a great job calling MMA, and the enthusiasm he brings makes me equally excited for some fights I'd otherwise not have much interest in. 

Listen to Mauro call Showtime Boxing, he's super laid back. Calls it straight down the middle. 

But in a lot of ways that simply doesn't work in MMA. I'd rather here Rogan on the edge of his seat than Cruz mumbling away about how he'd do it differently, and being a walking NyQuil pill. 

4 Likes

Schiavello deserves a mention. Dude is great.

BostonCharm -
JoeHurley -
BostonCharm -

Eat a dick, don't be a ball buster. To each their own. I have a broadcasting degree and have grown up in boxing clubs. A small part of what makes MMA so enjoyable, is the fact they allow their commentary teams to show emotion. 

It's a dynamic sport that can change on the fly and it adds to the excitement when you have someone who equally as passionate about it. I think Mauro does a great job calling MMA, and the enthusiasm he brings makes me equally excited for some fights I'd otherwise not have much interest in. 

Listen to Mauro call Showtime Boxing, he's super laid back. Calls it straight down the middle. 

But in a lot of ways that simply doesn't work in MMA. I'd rather here Rogan on the edge of his seat than Cruz mumbling away about how he'd do it differently, and being a walking NyQuil pill. 

Nobody said Mauro doesn't do a great job announcing,  but in would think a broadcasting major (not an actual broadcaster) would avoid overexaggerating  by calling him a "legend in this game and including irrelevant things like growing up in boxing clubs. What does that have to do with Mauro? Or was it just to show what a badass you are? Lecturing like you're an authority on broadcasting during to some college degree while admitting you watch WWE pro wrestling. Get out of here with that silliness. Lol!

His excitement after Randleman knocked out CroCop will never be topped.

https://youtu.be/A5ctB07pLyQ