Does McDonald's have the worst burgers?

Made the mistake of getting a quarter pounder while on the road today. Never again.

2 Likes

Your mistake was not getting a double quarter pounder!

12 Likes

The double quarter pounder with cheese is ok imo. I like the fish filet too, but the rest of them suck. 

1 Like

McChickens all day

2 Likes

The worst burgers in fast food are White Castle and Krystal.

3 Likes

I normally only get egg mcmuffins there but they were out :(

I didn't get cheese or extra toppings which made the hours old patty even worse than it had to be.

1 Like

Definitely, but good in their own way

Don't feel like it's a much a traditional burger vs a _____ from McDonald's. By that, I mean that I'd never compare something to a Big Mac, Quarter Pounder, etc or the other way around....

Taco Bell makes "tacos," and McDonald's makes "burgers....." Nothing to see here.  

Ever since they went back to cooking the quarter pounders to order, I’ve enjoyed them.

BK is trash.

1 Like
OblongBox - 

The worst burgers in fast food are White Castle and Krystal.

White Castle burgers are great.

3 Likes

The occasional big mac is good. It’s odd because the shit isn’t good, but sometimes you crave it and, in that moment, it’s good. Same with movie theater popcorn. I would never make that shit, eat that shit, but in the moment, it’s good. Fast food burgers are the same way for me.

I've never eaten at a White Castle, but I like burgers they sell in the stores. 

Freddys are the worst.

White347LX -

Freddys are the worst.

Not where I live in VA. They are great!

2 Likes
WendyIDMT -

Ever since they went back to cooking the quarter pounders to order, I’ve enjoyed them.

BK is trash.

This one was definitely not made fresh.

1 Like

BK is the worst. 

McDs can be awesome if they dont serve you old, luke warm items.

A fresh doublecheese burger is mana from heaven.

Best fries, ketchup and coke of any chain.

1 Like
White347LX -

Freddys are the worst.

Shut your whore mouth!

1 Like
truewrestler -
WendyIDMT -

BK is trash.

This one was definitely not made fresh.

We have one right outside the base that makes them awesome.  However, they seem to fuck up the fries continually.

Quarter pounder with cheese is a very good burger.  You've got to know what to order from fast food restaurants if you plan to get food there.

1 Like

“Your mistake was not getting a double quarter pounder!”

I see what you did there. I was going to go with “well done”.