Does Mighty Mouse NEED to Move up?

Blunted Ninja - If he was fighting below his natural weight class is say yes but he isn't. He moves up he'd be too small.
They need to find him more competition.

Chadderz - He's the greatest ever, and all those considered great have changed and moved up weight classes.

He's got so many fights at 135 but when you're that light it's a bigger weight difference because every pound counts.

Some potential fights:

Garbrandt
Dillashaw
Cruz
Barao

Pretty much any of the top ten.

It's so much easier said than done - 10lbs as a grown man can make a huge difference.  For example - I couldn't make 160 unless I cut off a limb, but I make 170 with a little struggle.  If a 155 or 145lb fighter bumped up I could potentially bounce back up to  200lbs before the fight.  Those 135 & 145lb guys have a lot larger frame and we saw it when he fought Cruz.  It would just be a big disadvantage - 

Hurricane -
Chadderz - He's the greatest ever, and all those considered great have changed and moved up weight classes.

He's got so many fights at 135 but when you're that light it's a bigger weight difference because every pound counts.

Some potential fights:

Garbrandt
Dillashaw
Cruz
Barao

Pretty much any of the top ten.

It's so much easier said than done - 10lbs as a grown man can make a huge difference.  For example - I couldn't make 160 unless I cut off a limb, but I make 170 with a little struggle.  If a 155 or 145lb fighter bumped up I could potentially bounce back up to  200lbs before the fight.  Those 135 & 145lb guys have a lot larger frame and we saw it when he fought Cruz.  It would just be a big disadvantage - 

That's absolutely insane!

Depends on what your definition of "need" is. He doesn't owe it to me or you or the UFC or anyone else to move up. But if he is really worried about legacy, and selling fights, and shaking the stigma of being the guy that no one cares to watch, then he absolutely "needs" to. As unfair as it may be that he doesn't get the credit he deserves, it's not gonna change by fighting nobody's at 125 till he hangs 'em up.

No not at all, he should just keep welcoming all challengers and getting as many title defences as possible