Does MMA media really care about fighter pay or is it only because they hate Dana White?

Seems like they only care about it when it comes to the ufc because they hate Dana white. It’s never mentioned with pfl or bellator. They seem to be willing to die on this hill. I personally don’t care what these guys get paid I’m just a fan of the fights and hope they do well financially but I don’t lose sleep over it.

So do you think they really care about fighter pay and think they are the saviors for the fighters or they just do it because they are triggered by Dana white?

It’s just anti-Dana White. Always has been

1 Like

It’s for sure Dana White hate. The minimum pay in UFC is 12k/12k. Everyone constantly bitches about how low that is… especially in comparison to boxing.

Even though, every single boxing cards that everyone references has guys on the bottom fighting for $1k. Every Bellator has at least one guy at $3k/$3k or less. You never hear about any other promotion ever. It’s disgusting.

The UFC has overtaken boxing yet there is a noticeable difference in the wealth of UFC champions and boxing champions. Only Mayweather has put up the numbers to beat the UFC’s PPV records

Top boxers put up bigger numbers so they make bigger purses. UFC athletes in general make more than boxers.

If some limp wristed liberal took over the ufc, mma media would drop all the fighter pay talk