Does PayPal not work to re-new blue?

Trying to give you guys my 12 dollards via PayPal as I would rather do that then enter a card and when I click on it it looks like when the forums are crashed. lol Has it been this way for a while and can I simply use PayPal here for my blue name?

But why? 

Aaronrodgers=GOAT -

But why? 

Having a blue name makes me feel like a big man. 

I tried again to use both PayPal and it didn't work and the site crashed like it does when the site is all messed up. Then I just tried to put it in again with just my card and when you process it, it looks like the site when it is all messed up and won't process the card. I just want to give you guys $12. lol Is there a PayPal I can send it to or some tech support so I can pay for my blue re-new?

We're all sitting here mourning the imminent death of a forum we care about and some of y'all can't stop trying to reward a couple of dickbags who won't put forth the bare minimum of effort to keep the lights on.

I just can't anymore.

I dont know that you can give Kirik money anymore. Been a few threads in the past while with people saying the same thing.

Well thought out option if you ask me, given the sites details are on display to anyone who looks.

1 Like

Seen this complaint 100 times. Never seen anything done about it. Sorry bro. 

2 Likes

And then, after they cost a bunch of people money for being shady, YOU GUYS WANT TO GIVE THESE 2 CROOKS YOUR FUCKING CREDIT CARD NUMBERS.

I'M OFFICIALLY IN CRAZY TOWN. 

*breathes*

Seriously, guys? Seriously?

Payment has been broken for months. 

I extended out your blue 6 month. Sorry for the inconvienence.

1 Like

wow! wtf! this shits been down for awhile! i havent been able to renew mine since last month!<br />look up my thread.<br />kirik take my money<br /><br />kirik even replied! lol<br /><br />still nothing?

my thread is on the UG

Jason -

I've also been trying, Jason. Just hook me up with a blue and we'll call it even.

Kirik told me to tell you to flush your money down the toilet instead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvDu3IysKiM

Can I have a red name?

Jason -

The problem is, this only happens to one out of every 10 threads made on the topic. 

MarsMan -
Jason -

Why is this problem being ignored?

If the owners won't address even the issues that affect revenue it makes people concerned about other issues as well.

Jason -

Fix your fucking forum, asshole. 

b.d. -
MarsMan -
Jason -

Why is this problem being ignored?

If the owners won't address even the issues that affect revenue it makes people concerned about other issues as well.

I let the people know who can fix it. There is literally nothing I can do more than report the problem and annoy them more directly than you can.

Jason -

Thank you. If you guys have a PayPal email address that I can send the money towards,  just message it to me and I can send it that way.