Does People Strutting Around Wearing GUNS in the City Make America Look Retarded?

You disgust me with your idiocy…they are not ALLOWED to touch firearms you dummy.

They been in trouble with the law since the day they were born…

2 Likes

I absolutely read that last line to the theme music in my head!

1 Like

As you should

1 Like

no man GIF

1 Like

well that’s the whole point isn’t you nimwit! OUTLAWS are OBVIOUSLY NOT going to OBSERVE the RULE of LAW…yet the DUKE boys didn’t DORK IT UP with SpecLARPing GAYery!

1 Like

Im going to need you to go ahead and shut your goddam whore mouth you want to talk about the Dukes.

1 Like

^Them Dukes are my kind of people! They are just Good Ol’ Boys never meanin’ no harm! And if Daisy Loved Enos then I’m just her type!

1 Like

need more half cap words man. don’t fall off on me.

1 Like

^I’m enjoying the drink and watching some British strumpet OPINE on the youtube so I’m not as susceptable to going full ASH KETCHUM mode!

1 Like

she’s talking about what it’s like being a British Strumpet and dating in Thailand and since I’m a Casanova I’m interested in such ROMANTIC studies

1 Like

…oh now she’s blabbering about hitting the Mid-30s and the slim-pickings!

…she has resigned to “making dating the least important thing in her life” LOL

where’s kevin samuels when we need him?

I really wanted to be a gman and I got quite a ways into the process. I read his book and lost all interest.

1 Like

MASS SHOOTINGS make America look very SHIT HOLE!

1 Like

if it has a LARGE CAPACITY Magazine allowing for High Volume Repetitive Shooting then it IS an ASSAULT GUN and not your GranPa’s Hunting Rifle!

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

3 Likes

^I agree, we need a “Well REGULATED Militia” and not GUNtards strutting around in Public SpecLARPing with ASSAULT GUNS

Do you have any idea how ignorant you sound? Do you even care to educate yourself?

should have been some TrumpCheck$ policy which made anyone who received a TrumpCheck to be ineligable to buy GUN$