Does Rockhold gas in 3 rounds?

If bisbing can keep this active without being killed within 3, I think he could out pace a tired Rockhold in the latter rounds. I diffenitly think that Rockhold fades as Bisbing turns it on. Phone Post 3.0

I reckon it's Bispings best chance but even then, it's a very small chance. Phone Post 3.0

I dont think bisbing will last 3 rounds Phone Post 3.0

Bisping had a full camp last time and got dominated and taken out in under 2 rounds. And that was only a year and a half ago. I don't see him doing better on short notice. Phone Post 3.0

Not against a guy who took the fight on 2 1/2 weeks notice

Cormier and Cain prob gas him in training more than short notice bisping will. I think rockhold dominates but would love to be surprised Phone Post 3.0

tommyNOfilter - I see an upset coming. Luke is full of hubris. SN bet 1 year anyone?
I've got bisping Phone Post 3.0
I'll take that Phone Post 3.0

ima zombie -
tommyNOfilter - I see an upset coming. Luke is full of hubris. SN bet 1 year anyone?
Aren't you that Pedo guy? Phone Post 3.0

Outlaw'd by Lytle -
ima zombie -
Yeah, it's him Phone Post 3.0

Outlaw'd by Lytle -
ima zombie -
Well this got interesting. Phone Post 3.0

You haven't even been here 1 year Phone Post 3.0

Lulz McGee -
Outlaw'd by Lytle -
ima zombie -
Well this got interesting. Phone Post 3.0
My bad, my memory failed me.

His GF is 17 but he wouldn't clarify his age. Not a Pedo.

Apologies. Phone Post 3.0

He won't gas. He's went 5 rounds with some of the best and it's not like he's fighting Weidman who can put him against a cage and lean on him to gas him. Phone Post 3.0

Weidman can force him to fight in an extra gear that makes him uncomfortable, bisping can't Phone Post 3.0

Rockhold dont gas. Phone Post 3.0

Think Bisping is hoping Lukes injuries going into the fight are more significant than his. Just dont see how he will survive if and when Luke takes it to the ground. Phone Post 3.0

If no one takes it I'm down Phone Post 3.0

ima zombie -
For you losing a screen name bet might be the best thing Phone Post 3.0

I want bisping to win really bad. I used to hate the dude and I nutted when Dan smashed him like he did. But the guy has made me a fan. I don't see him beating rockhold outside of a Rocky moment. Phone Post 3.0

Bisping was dropped with a knee less then four months ago let us not forget Phone Post 3.0