Does sherdoggers allow gifs?

If so, I'm afraid to say but UG is going to lose a lot of traffic to them. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah until all those new posters get banned. Phone Post

Just don't post ufc highlight vids in the ufc section, that's a yellow card Phone Post

Some of us remember a day where you had to jump through hoops just to PAY to watch the UFC. Not sure when fans decided they were entitled to free stuff.

Golden Boy - Some of us remember a day where you had to jump through hoops just to PAY to watch the UFC. Not sure when fans decided they were entitled to free stuff.

Pretty much. I love all the free gifs but I also know how to use the internet and can find them elsewhere. Not going to cry about it, especially when its pretty clear and fair.

Golden Boy - Some of us remember a day where you had to jump through hoops just to PAY to watch the UFC. Not sure when fans decided they were entitled to free stuff.

they made you do that? i just had to pick up my phone and call the cable company

you sure you didn't get "buy a ufc ppv" confused with "do anything for a Klondike bar"?

Poet of Gore - 

they made you do that? i just had to pick up my phone and call the cable company

you sure you didn't get "buy a ufc ppv" confused with "do anything for a Klondike bar"?

Yeah, you just showed your noobness....

Yeah, I remember those days too but times are a changing bro.