Leigh do you cut sodium out entirely when you water load? Phone Post 3.0

Have 3.6kg to go, drinking 8L is no joke lol. Im so bloated. Phone Post 3.0

Leigh - you'll be up all night, too
Last night i was and tonight will be the same. Phone Post 3.0

Leigh - you'll be up all night, too
Last night i was and tonight will be the same. Phone Post 3.0

Im 139.0, 3lbs out headed to bed have real good energy. Phone Post 3.0

Leigh - :) Phone Post 3.0
This honestly has been the best cut ever. I woke up with 1.8lbs to lose and don't feel completely dead. I like that method of water loading. Phone Post 3.0

Love this thread. All great info. I don't know if all you checked out my post about dropping a weight a class but Leigh was a huge source of information for me on that and when I look at getting back to fighting, this thread will help a lot. I even printed it off to show my teammates as none of us enjoy the cut and it seems we could be doing it differently with a little less stress.

135.2 have 3 1/2 hours till weigh ins. Phone Post 3.0

Leigh - Vermonter doesn't pimp his services here cos it's bad forum etiquette but he does custom weight cut plans and has really helped me out. You guys could do a lot worse than checking him out.
I really need to. As i will be entering the pros very soon. Ive been taking your and chris brennens advice for like 2 years now. Agains thanks for helping. Phone Post 3.0

Leigh - No worries :)

What do you think you'll get back up to? Phone Post 3.0
I could easily make it to 55/60 but i am gonna stop at 150 i feel anything more will make me slow. Phone Post 3.0

Leigh - Really? 160?

I have had other guys say that. Having suffered numerous times from lack of carbs, I'd never stop eating if I didn't have to. I'd go to 160 if I could. I went to 156 before but the glycerol messed me up. Phone Post 3.0
With iv i can easily hit 160. But i think being that big has hurt me at times, not as explosive or quick. Phone Post 3.0

Leigh - How you feeling? Did you have to do an active cut? Phone Post 3.0
I feel really good. Prob sitting at roughly 145-147 right now. I did end up just exercising it off. I was gonna bath but i went to gym with to help my team mates and said screw it. Ran, shadow boxed and shadow sparred for 20 mins and lost 3lbs. This has been the best cut i have ever had in terms of energy before and after and overall feeling.

Blood pressure after my cut was slightly high, once i got the IV fluids in me made pressure go up but i ate a small package of guacamole regular, 2 w/ fruit yogurts, a lot of grapes and some trail mix. Feel great after that and my blood pressure level out perfectly. Went to a restaurant couple hours after an ate as well. Phone Post 3.0

I weighed in at 134.2. Phone Post 3.0

Leigh - Cool, tear it up :)
Will do! Ill post the vid when i get it. Phone Post 3.0

I won via guillotine in the 3rd. Didn't feel that well. Gotta kind of tired. Not my best performance. Phone Post 3.0

Leigh - What did you go back in at? Did you carb up properly? Congrats on winning and fighting through it Phone Post 3.0

I fought somewhere between 149-151 lbs. I thought I carbed up properly. Might not have been enough tho. Thanks it was a tough one. I was like damn why am I so tired during the fight. I didn't feel as strong.

Leigh - Muscle endurance fatigue? Or simply breathing hard? Did you need to lay down afterwards? Did it take a while for you to feel better after the fight? Did you feel mentally drained afterwards and consider not fighting again? Phone Post 3.0
I was just breathing hard, there were a few positions in the fight where i committed myself 100% to finishing. A few heelhooks i did. Might've held my breath. I felt fine after the fight didnt need to sit down. I was actively striking in the clinch which was a but fatiguing for my arms from holding the thai clinch. There was a lot of pressure to win and it was my first fight in 9 months so maybe some mental stuff going one. Phone Post 3.0

I am already itching to fight again, that performance motivated me to train even harder. This next fight is possibly my last ammy if i win. I am fighting one of ufc lightweight daron cruickshank's 135er in april. Phone Post 3.0

Leigh - OK, those answers eliminate not carbing up enough. When is the next one? Phone Post 3.0
I believe 2nd week of april. Phone Post 3.0

http://www.screencast.com/t/q7YOLAc2aU0

This is my fight let me know if the vid works. Phone Post 3.0