Does the African American community...

need more guys like this? I don't feel qualified to speak on their behalf, but he raises some interesting points that a large part of the liberal and African American communities tend to ignore for the worse. The victim mentality/ liberal extremism seems like the WORST possible way to improve race relations and the general situation for blacks in America, imo.

Now, I am pretty liberal when it comes to social issues but the recent trends and O'Malley disgrace seem only to exacerbate things and further antagonize the uneasy relationship between the races. Anyways, is it possible for them to acknowledge these things to fix some of their problems or have they gone too far in the current direction? Please check the Stormfront shit at the door, if you want to discuss it try to do so objectively and with an open mind. Thanks.

https://youtu.be/6uyg6WMCV6o Phone Post 3.0

This is the OG. We hate black culture and sounds like you do too.

cosby2016 Phone Post 3.0

Sultry Crockett - You want an objective discussion, yet you're referring to "liberal extremism" as though it is some sort of academic euphemism?

You're not qualified to speak on behalf of white or black communities you dumb shit. And generally speaking, there are not problems between races, except for racists. Racists are independent of their respective race, because they're fucking idiots and use terms like "liberal extremism" and "youths" and "the left" to bullshit their way through racist arguments that target another race.

Objective academic discussion doesn't begin with YouTube video bloggers, it typically begins with a focus on a particular piece of research, or a well written paper by a noted Ph.D. There is so much research already dedicated to race relations in the U.S. Why don't you pull an academic article with some objective information and real data behind it?
He mad Phone Post 3.0

Sultry Crockett - You want an objective discussion, yet you're referring to "liberal extremism" as though it is some sort of academic euphemism?

You're not qualified to speak on behalf of white or black communities you dumb shit. And generally speaking, there are not problems between races, except for racists. Racists are independent of their respective race, because they're fucking idiots and use terms like "liberal extremism" and "youths" and "the left" to bullshit their way through racist arguments that target another race.

Objective academic discussion doesn't begin with YouTube video bloggers, it typically begins with a focus on a particular piece of research, or a well written paper by a noted Ph.D. There is so much research already dedicated to race relations in the U.S. Why don't you pull an academic article with some objective information and real data behind it?
You don't think that extremism occurs on both sides? Don't be naive, man. I'm sorry I struck your sore pussy nerve, but I flat out stated that I don't find myself qualified to speak on anyone's behalf. The guy in the video is a bit moreso, I think.

Sorry I didn't find a "well-written paper by a P.H.D." (lol) for you prior to making a thread on the OG, a sacred place of higher learning. Are you saying you disagree with his statistics and points? It's kind of late, but I'll try to find the time tomorrow to find sources that will appease you, m'lord. What's hilarious is that probably spend more time than you do on here going at it with the far right guys, and here you are all over my shit because I brought something up that you don't like. Sowwy, buddy. Phone Post 3.0

Sultry Crockett -
Surgeon308 - 

He mad Phone Post 3.0

Nope, I'm just not white trash. I don't support white trash arguments, nor speak Ebonics like your dumb ass.
Oh please do explain how any of this is a "white trash argument", lol. Thanks. Phone Post 3.0

crazydave - #cosby2016 Phone Post 3.0
I'll see your Bill Cosby and raise you Donald Trump.

My shield is raised. Phone Post 3.0

Lol, apparently due to lack of qualification to speak on behalf of our respective races, we are unable to debate a social issue which happens to be a current hot topic in American society.

Due to lack of PhDs, please close the OG until further notice.

I stand by my original assessment. Sweet cakes is mad. Phone Post 3.0

I'm an American. What's this African American shit you're talking about? I've never been to Africa. Phone Post 3.0

The only social scientists allowed to get Ph.Ds anymore are those who bow to liberal extremism.

Milkshitter alert re: Sultry Crockett

Jesús X -
Sultry Crockett - You want an objective discussion, yet you're referring to "liberal extremism" as though it is some sort of academic euphemism?

lupe fiasco posts here?
lmao. shit has me weak. vu Phone Post 3.0

Cutty McButts - 
Sultry Crockett -
Surgeon308 - 

He mad Phone Post 3.0

Nope, I'm just not white trash. I don't support white trash arguments, nor speak Ebonics like your dumb ass.
Oh please do explain how any of this is a "white trash argument", lol. Thanks. Phone Post 3.0

lol at the name calling of Crockett,

yet nobody has refuted his points

Sultry Crockett - Extremists?! You can't say that! It's OUR word for YOU! We need iiiiiiit! *sobs*

AlphaSlap -
Cutty McButts - 
Sultry Crockett -
Surgeon308 - 

He mad Phone Post 3.0

lol at the name calling of Crockett,

yet nobody has refuted his points

Really? Phone Post 3.0

Sultry (Salty?) was the one who came out with the name calling and shit, Alpha. Whine about that. He's the type of liberal I was talking about in the OP, it seems. Phone Post 3.0

Blunted Ninja - I'm an American. What's this African American shit you're talking about? I've never been to Africa. Phone Post 3.0
I have no explanation, sir. Though I've never seen it, I've heard of people being offended by the word "black". Think Bernie Mac in Don't Be a Menace. Phone Post 3.0

Still can't believe I got called a racist, lol. Can a blue embed that vid for me? Thanks. Phone Post 3.0

Afro-americans is the proper nomenclature, OP.

LOL at "objective academic discussion" on race. Academia these days is far from objective when it comes to race.