Does the xbox one change made you

Obviously for the people that preordered the ps4... Did the change made you change your mind?

Just curious.. I have the ps4 preordered but I want to play halo soooo bad Phone Post

No... A company that does that once will do it again or find a way to fuck you later Phone Post 3.0

Nope.

I wish they didn't give into pressure. Sony is holding the industry back. The future of gaming is DISC-less, and now discs and used physical game market will be around for another 10 years.

Nope. It's still $100 cheaper and I don't need or want a kinect.

Ill buy the One but it will be a price drop or two down the line. Phone Post 3.0

Jason -

I wish they didn't give into pressure. Sony is holding the industry back. The future of gaming is DISC-less, and now discs and used physical game market will be around for another 10 years.

Nothing wrong with that imo. Phone Post

Hell yes. Going with the XBOX Phone Post 3.0

Jason -

For consoles I don't see a benefit for the consumer going full digital.

Devs will be happy with more $ so they may take more risks but other than that there is no real positive for the player IMO. Phone Post 3.0

Bill Gates and Crew can drink a dick

No it still is $100 more and requires kinect

don't like that the kinect is needed for all games plus the

Microsoft guys could not guarantee that they wouldn't reverse

Direction again back to the original specs

No, but it does change my outlook on the future of the system. I think it will at the very least pull even with the PS4 and might even exceed it in sales. I doubt children care about the privacy issues, but they might care more than I know about the $100 price difference.

I wavered back and forth on which system I preferred (I'm married to neither and own both current gen systems), but at the end of the day, I chose the PS4 for the one exclusive I play the most that Xbox will never have: MLB The Show.

What change was made?

Haven't been on the OG all day.

I will buy it just for Forza 5.  The Forza series has been kicking the shit out of the Gran Turismo series ever since GT3.

I prefer discs over digital copies

English mother fucker do you speak it? Phone Post 3.0

BradGluckman - No it still is $100 more and requires kinect

don't like that the kinect is needed for all games plus the

Microsoft guys could not guarantee that they wouldn't reverse

Direction again back to the original specs

Ditto

Nitecrawler - What change was made?

Haven't been on the OG all day.

Xbox basically removed most of the shit everyone was complaining about (DRM, etc.) with the exception of the Kinect and a few others 

Oppsicrappedmypants - No... A company that does that once will do it again or find a way to fuck you later Phone Post 3.0
This.

All other things the same, the PS4 is the superior machine.

And c'mon, it's Microsoft. MS is awful. Phone Post 3.0

Plus it helps that i have never had problems with Sony products and their customer support imo is miles ahead of Microsoft's. Meanwhile i had an original 360 and it RROD or whatever the fuck you call it when i hardly even played it

Nope. See what happens with a couple of software updates first. Then wait for the kinect camera shit to be dropped, then wait for the price drop.