Does this count as collectible memorabilia?

:-)

Is that a shot of jizz flying towards jones' face by the U? Phone Post

Hendo you dirty monkey Phone Post

Fuck id buy it Phone Post

Johnny_Bunzels - Is that a shot of jizz flying towards jones' face by the U? Phone Post

Nah, sadly that was there from the mail carrier. Obviously, guy must be a huge UFC fan! Phone Post

Johnny_Bunzels - Is that a shot of jizz flying towards jones' face by the U? Phone Post

Nah, sadly that was there from the mail carrier. Obviously, guy must be a huge UFC fan! Phone Post

The event was a week away so they had already printed thousands and thousands of posters. I don't think it will go up in value

This memorabilia poster in on par with the 1989 Fleer Billy Ripken "Fuck Face" baseball card.

It will always have some kind of value.

Save it imo. Phone Post

XxLiveBaitxX - This memorabilia poster in on par with the 1989 Fleer Billy Ripken "Fuck Face" baseball card.

It will always have some kind of value.

Yes! Phone Post

poster is from an alternate universe, imo.

i know i know WFA....

but as collectables go this will NEVER happen again..EVER in our life time..

pulled a parking ticket in London today - check the date & Time..

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/r270/16186_4965552618537_1618905534_n.jpg

Blue please

That's great. I took a picture in front of my house today (street number `1212), at 12:12 and 12 seconds.

And you are correct, last symmetrical date I'll ever see. 

thanks for embedding brother - thought i would just get mauled lol

it was pure chance, threw in some money, display was busted so couldn't see, and that came out.. what are the chances?? should have done the lottery today :)