Does this look like brand new Motor Oil?

Took my daughters car to get her oil changed and because im an untrusting person by nature i always check my motor oil after and see how it looks. I run full synthetic and it always looks like almost honey colored. Really light.

I had my daughters done with Semi-Synthetic today at some fucko $39 place and checked it and it looked like this.

What say you? The car had gone 7200 miles from last oil change. Too long IMO but still. 

nope

That's what your jizz will look like after banging a diseased thai lady boy. My friend said so.

Looks really old and thin.

7200?? Got damn

why did you go to such a worthless place to get this done?

doesn't look new

ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff - why did you go to such a worthless place to get this done?

doesn't look new

how hard is it to change some god damn oil? this isn't rocket science man.

PoiuPoiu - taste a dab with your finger.

new will have a slight roasted taste
old will have a burnt taste

none of this is happening. 

no

That doesn’t look the cleanest but I’ll need to see pics of this daughter you speak of, just to make sure.

I see oil almost immediately turn black once started up and ran all the time. The only clue you can have is to smell it. Does it smell burnt?

if your that paranoid do it yourself 

Semi synthetic, depending how dirty the motor is, it could be new oil.

How much was it driven from when you checked it? How old is the vehicle?

Technically there are some additives that can darken quickly when exposed to hear, but if you didn't drive it much that might be too dark. Though it could be cleaning if it's an old car.

How's the oil level? If it's low, top it up with synthetic to replenish some additives and you'll be good for a little while.

Next time take it to a more reputable place

Punch Drunk and Driving - 7200?? Got damn
I just changed my oil yesterday, it had about 12,500 miles on it.

Depending on the oil you use, your vehicle, your driving style, and other things, most oils can go significantly longer than people think. It's just the oil change shops pushing a 3k mile oil change interval that makes people think short oil changes are needed

Rub a little on your asshole. For no other reason than it feels good.

What i see in the pic isn't alarming by itself.  I've never used semi-synthetic so no point of comparison.  Smell is a good test.  Also, rub between fingers; hiw does it feel?  Smooth? too-thin?  too-thick?  gritty

How can a man not be able to change his own oil, I’ll never understand that

Looks like Mrs Butterworths.

Unchanged would be way blacker than that after 7k imo.   A cheap oil change place might not have let it drain very long and you’ll have some residual give some color.

Judge Mental -

Took my daughters car to get her oil changed and because im an untrusting person by nature i always check my motor oil after and see how it looks. I run full synthetic and it always looks like almost honey colored. Really light.

I had my daughters done with Semi-Synthetic today at some fucko $39 place and checked it and it looked like this.

What say you? The car had gone 7200 miles from last oil change. Too long IMO but still. 

what grade oil? 10w40?