Does turbo tax suck a bag of dicks this year?

Normally file my taxes on line as I just have two w2's to file, but this year I'll be claiming my daughter.

So I've noticed some threads here and there shitting on turbo tax, saying all kinds of shit got fucked up with them. Anyone else use them?

I've never really used anyone else, the the past couple years I've just used the iPhone app and everything's been dandy, but figured I'd ask this year as its the first time I'll be claiming my daughter and would love to not fuck shit up in the process. Phone Post 3.0

I have the same question Phone Post 3.0

I did mine before all the stuff about identity theft but it worked great for me and I haven't had any other issues.

Worked great like it does every year for me. My money was deposited in 1 week.
No hacks, no money missing, zero problems. Phone Post 3.0

used it for the first time last year.

No problems what so ever.

TFK_SaltineAmerican - Worked great like it does every year for me. My money was deposited in 1 week.
Did you use the app or desktop version? Claiming my daughter shouldn't make anything more difficult on either, right? Phone Post 3.0

Jesus Cannons - 
TFK_SaltineAmerican - Worked great like it does every year for me. My money was deposited in 1 week.
Did you use the app or desktop version? Claiming my daughter shouldn't make anything more difficult on either, right? Phone Post 3.0

I don't have any dependents but there is an option gor that and everything is pretty streamlined.

I used the website.

I used the website, had to pay extra $70 to file long form for Fed and Stare, but I got back around $3500 total in about a week. So I'm not complaining. Good site, have used it for last four years, always start from scratch on filing though. Phone Post 3.0

I tried using Tubo Tax a few years ago and learned my lesson. We made some mistakes and there was nobody to support us and we ended up at an H&R Block trying to fix all of the problems. The next year we used the H&R Block software and again we fucked up but this time H&R Block was all over helping us fix it and it went a million times smoother. I now use H&R Block and have no idea why people use Turbo Tax. You make mistakes and you are fucked. 

Filed mine 8 days ago, no deposit yet but it's been accepted Phone Post 3.0

I try using taxact but I got back less than when I put in the same info in turbotax. I just paid the 60 bucks for turbotax for fed and state Phone Post 3.0

I run it thru turbo tax and H and R. Block.

Married filed separate, I have the wife on Turbo, and my business on H and R.

Tell you the truth, H and R got my business mo money !!!

Phuckles -

I tried using Tubo Tax a few years ago and learned my lesson. We made some mistakes and there was nobody to support us and we ended up at an H&R Block trying to fix all of the problems. The next year we used the H&R Block software and again we fucked up but this time H&R Block was all over helping us fix it and it went a million times smoother. I now use H&R Block and have no idea why people use Turbo Tax. You make mistakes and you are fucked. 

Just don't make any mistakes on your taxes. . Phone Post 3.0

Never had any problems.

Used turbo like always . No problems and no money missing from my bank account . I got my refund in 5 days to Phone Post 3.0

I recommend tax act

Jesus Cannons -
I just go to their website every year. Phone Post 3.0

PatriarchyManifest - 
Phuckles -

Just don't make any mistakes on your taxes. . Phone Post 3.0

I'm not like, a tax guy, man. Shit happens. Had back-to-back years where we (myself and my ex) fucked our taxes. Have been good since but why use Turbo Tax when the H&R BLock software is just as good (if not better) AND you can walk into a building and get support if you need it? It just seems asinine to use Turbo Tax when a nearly identical product has locations everywhere for one-on-one support. 

Always have used turbo tax. Got my refund in a week with no issues. Phone Post 3.0