Does US buy weapons for ISIS?

Millions of weapons made in Serbia have reportedly fallen into the hands of Islamic State fighters in Yemen and Syria - after they were bought by the United States and its allies, according to documents seen by a Bulgarian investigative journalist.

Used to. 

Just another Obama program that Trump ended. 

Bad Monkey -

Used to. 

Obama isn't the first or last person to allow us weapons to fall into the hands of shitty people. I mean where do you think those Saudi weapons are going

It does blow.my mind how little people blame Russia for their part in this though. Probably the worst offenders globally

Nah Osama bin laden had like 2 million dollars he inherited and has funded the entire thing. His will specified that the entire estate be used to wage jihad and here we are

I remember seeing a isis convey of new Toyota trucks online and the story was that they were traced back to a dealership in Texas somehow.  This was when the talk was that Obama was funding isis and Russia was busting balls about us intentionally missing our targets and not wanting to blow up our assets.  Then they started bombing them.

who knows what the fuck to believe anymore

albinorhino -

I remember seeing a isis convey of new Toyota trucks online and the story was that they were traced back to a dealership in Texas somehow.  This was when the talk was that Obama was funding isis and Russia was busting balls about us intentionally missing our targets and not wanting to blow up our assets.  Then they started bombing them.

who knows what the fuck to believe anymore

This.  I really find it hard to believe that any Islamic movement is truly grassroots, or even financed by some rich arab that wants to start a religious war.  If some guy was rich at the status quo, why would he risk that by starting some terrorist organization.  Plus, it's not like the uber-wealthy arabs are strict adherents of Islam.  That's just the opiate given to the dirt-poor part of the population.  There's no way this much heavy equipment gets into a country without the assistance of governments and their agencies.  It's not as if Abullah, Amir, Hasan, Akhmed, Karim, Mahommad, Mahummed, Mahummad, Mihommad, Maheemad, Osama, Usama, Islam, Akmed, Mullah Mohammed, Mohammed, Khabib, Muhameed, Ali, Ali, Mohammed, and Patrick simply decided to bring some trucks across the border and the border guard was just like..."sure".  And you know they didn't bring those things into the country through the desert, those things are spit-shined.

Theres a video on YouTube where a dude from here in the US was getting a lot of phone calls and death threats. He owns a business, and traded his work truck in that was plastered with his company's name and number. Upon trading it in, he had an agreement with the guy at the dealership that his company's logo and information would be removed from the truck before reselling it. Turns out it ended up over there in ISIS hands and they never removed his company's logo. They mounted a turret in the bed and were using it in ISIS videos with his logo still on it while they were mowing people down with it.

Twist of Cain - 

Theres a video on YouTube where a dude from here in the US was getting a lot of phone calls and death threats. He owns a business, and traded his work truck in that was plastered with his company's name and number. Upon trading it in, he had an agreement with the guy at the dealership that his company's logo and information would be removed from the truck before reselling it. Turns out it ended up over there in ISIS hands and they never removed his company's logo. They mounted a turret in the bed and were using it in ISIS videos with his logo still on it while they were mowing people down with it.

Think of the exposure though!
If only 5% of those calls are extra enquiries instead of death threats, he's really coming out ahead.
"Thanks ISIS!"

CobraKaiRep - 
Bad Monkey -

Used to. 

Obama isn't the first or last person to allow us weapons to fall into the hands of shitty people. I mean where do you think those Saudi weapons are going

It does blow.my mind how little people blame Russia for their part in this though. Probably the worst offenders globally

"First or last person to allow us weapons to fall into the hands of shitty people"

I know you are full of shit but this statement makes me want to kick your cunt. Just shut the fuck up.

johnsonbarr -
CobraKaiRep - 
Bad Monkey -

Used to. 

"First or last person to allow us weapons to fall into the hands of shitty people"

I know you are full of shit but this statement makes me want to kick your cunt. Just shut the fuck up.

Why? Cause your so caught up in partisan bullshit you believe nonsense?

Grow up

Of course they do, the US is a war country, and if they have no one to fight, they will arm the enemies themselves so they have someone to fight and kill. War is a game and way of life for the US.

CobraKaiRep -
johnsonbarr -
CobraKaiRep - 
Bad Monkey -

Used to. 

Grow up

Simple. Effective. 

Flawless victory.

MayorPirkle -
CobraKaiRep -
johnsonbarr -
CobraKaiRep - 
Bad Monkey -

Used to. 

Grow up

Simple. Effective. 

Flawless victory.

Bumping to second this.  

Wouldn't surprise me 

johnsonbarr -
CobraKaiRep - 
Bad Monkey -

Used to. 

Why so mad? 

Sounds a bit Xtreme