Does US have the most UFO tech reverse engineered?

If you believe in UFO stuff do you believe the US has the most UFO tech that can be used?  I've already heard of anti gravity tech being used,  possibly in the B1 bomber.  I know germany allegedly had some high tech stuff in the Nazi days.  I've heard of Soviets having some tech but I haven't heard of them having much other than what they took from the Nazis.

Sorry to inform you that without knowing the means of production you could not reverse engineer even Earth-based technology past about 10 years into the future.

There is absolutely no way we could RE any non-terrestrical technology that could be hundreds of years in advance of our knowledge. It's a ploy cast about by sci-fi authors like Philip Corso which is fiction presented as fact.

WidespreadPanic - 

Sorry to inform you that without knowing the means of production you could not reverse engineer even Earth-based technology past about 10 years into the future.

There is absolutely no way we could RE any non-terrestrical technology that could be hundreds of years in advance of our knowledge. It's a ploy cast about by sci-fi authors like Philip Corso which is fiction presented as fact.

It would be like the worlds best scientists 500 years ago trying to reverse engineer a cell phone.

I am skeptical our military even knows what the hell these things are, but has no problem piggy backing on to them if it helps them keep classified technology off the radar.

However, even if the USA did recover a craft, I am not sure they would even know what to do with it. Imagine giving an American Indian your iPhone, what the hell could he even do with it? I would imagine finding an interstellar or inter dimensional "ship" would be as perplexing to us.

I suppose you could argue, as Vallee and others have, that the "UFO phenomena" is part of a control mechanism or intelligence that progresses humankind down a specific path, occasionally appearing in a variety of strange was to steer the direction of innovation. Perhaps this "intelligence" could "leave behind" various pieces of technology and then "inspire" people to work on them, leading to some breakthroughs. Again, doubtful, but pretty creative idea nonetheless.

Soup and Beer -
WidespreadPanic - 

It would be like the worlds best scientists 500 years ago trying to reverse engineer a cell phone.

I know it would be difficult to build a working ufo,  but finding advanced technology could give you ideas you normally wouldn’t have and push you in unimaginable directions

How many countries could possibly have UFO technology? That would mean that multiple times an alien species traveled vast distances across the cosmos with their highly advanced spacecrafts and then crashed them on Earth.

Tim Duncan - 
Soup and Beer -
WidespreadPanic - 

I know it would be difficult to build a working ufo,  but finding advanced technology could give you ideas you normally wouldn’t have and push you in unimaginable directions

I agree.  Also, the cell phone example may not be applicable.

For example, if we take Bob Lazaar's claims with any seriousness, it may be technology within our scope of understanding like the reactor using element 115.  The element doesn't exist naturally on our planet.  The reactor itself may be relatively elementary but the reverse engineered tech revealed the right material to power it.

I heard about energy sources that offer huge benefits but equally bad consequences if the wrong hands got it.  You could harness the power to boil all the oceans could be a bad thing.  Having my own anti gravity car would be cool though

Tim Duncan - 

If you believe in UFO stuff do you believe the US has the most UFO tech that can be used?  I've already heard of anti gravity tech being used,  possibly in the B1 bomber.  I know germany allegedly had some high tech stuff in the Nazi days.  I've heard of Soviets having some tech but I haven't heard of them having much other than what they took from the Nazis.

tim,

if you dont believe that aliens exist in our solar system on anyone of the planets...that means if aliens came here they would have to come from a planet 100's or 1000's of light years away... meaning they would have to discover how to travel at faster than the speed of light or find worm/warp holes and have the ability to navigate space time itself.

either way that would put them sooo far advanced than us it would be like a cave man that just discovered fire... reverse engineering an F16.

#2 is if these aliens are so advanced that they can break all the laws of physics known to us... Why do you think they just crash landed... these are beings infinitely more intelligent than us... I'm guessing they don't just crash land. and if they did... why didn't the rest of their species come rescue them or find them to bring them home?

Tim Duncan - 
Soup and Beer -
WidespreadPanic - 

did you just watch T2 Bro?

I think the Bob Lazar story has some truth to it, mainly that we are in possession of alien tech, have no idea what it does, so we try every few years to see if science caught up and fail horribly.

Tim Duncan -

I've already heard of anti gravity tech being used,  possibly in the B1 bomber?  Are you meaning the huge wings? 

Charliemma - 
Tim Duncan -

I've already heard of anti gravity tech being used,  possibly in the B1 bomber?  Are you meaning the huge wings? 

I read there might be some electro magnetic lift, some how the wings have a magnetic charge that somehow offsets the weight. I believe I read that somewhere, so take it with a grain of salt.