Does Vernon White still think.....

Ken does punch naturally hard, regardless of his lack of technique. Of course, he is no Sam Pai Kenpo or Mike Tyson when it comes to punching power, but not many people are.

LOL @ striker18!

BTW, I wouldn't want Ken to hit me, it's just for his strength he doesn't hit that hard.

I must admit that is a good point about Fijita, that guy takes a punch.

Gary Hughes

i bet John Hackleman can beat Ken Shamrock

Gary - curious what you think of Rampage's striking. I was very surprised Quinton got the best of Chuck in the standup and even after watching it a few times its hard to see how he beat Chuck standing. What do you think?

BzGrappla is correct.

Hackleman is dangerous. Watch out for those secret Hawaiian torture techniques also.

Gary Hughes

Tito's striking looked VERY impressive, crisp and sharp against Ken....

That's how much better Chuck's standup is.

I think Rampage psyched out Chuck. He was scared shitless of those shots (thats why he wouldnt kick, being a kickboxer and all)

Chuck would KILL Shamrock.

I also kind of chuckled when he said that about getting hit by Shamrock....

Shamrock is not nor ever has been a great stand up striker.

Tito easily outstruck Shammy, and look what Chuck did to Tito!

And it's not like you can compare getting hit while sparring with Shammy to getting hit in a real fight by Chuck, come on.

Tiger is tough, Chuck is just tougher....

White came to fight and made no excuses after it was over. He gets my respect and I hope to see him back because he doesn`t like to lay on his ass and TRY to fight like so many others in this sport do.

ttt

"i bet John Hackleman can beat Ken Shamrock"

LOL

Chuck owned that fight.

again, what inspired all this vernon talk...??