Does Werdum stand a chance?

Yes, no, maybe so? Phone Post

cough fedor cough.

Can never rule out Werdum. I see pulling guard in his future though

Cain's a smart guy. He'll keep it on the feet and beat him there.

yes.

Barnetttttttttttttttt

Of course

I only ask brcaude he seemed to struggle against Big Nog. He also seemed to be slowing before he submitted him.

Imo, Cain has better stand up than Werdum, and I don't think Werdum can handle Cains riddum or aggression. Phone Post

It ends like the fedor fight Phone Post

"I only ask brcaude he seemed to struggle against Big Nog. He also seemed to be slowing before he submitted him."

Yep. Cain walked right through a slightly younger, slightly less worn down Nog. Werdum looked terrible against Nog.

Werdum gets dropped a lot and Cain is the only guy to drop JDS. I think he will work Fabricio over.

I'm not really a Cain fan. I find myself rooting against him all the time, but he is so fucking good. He is a very smart fighter and I can see him doing the same thing to werdum that he did to JDS. Beat him up on the cage and when they break use his speed to beat him to the punch. you can't count anyone out and werdum could win by sub, but that's the only way I see him winning. Phone Post 3.0

Werdum will get pushed on the fence and gas out in round 2 or 3. Cain by KO in round 3

werdum had no chance vs fedor and then bam history was made.

he always has a chance but i don't believe he has the cardio for someone like cain.

r_o_y - werdum had no chance vs fedor and then bam history was made.

he always has a chance but i don't believe he has the cardio for someone like cain.

True, but Cain won't dive right into possibly the most dangerous guard in mma. Phone Post

No.

The worst part is the belt goes on the shelf for a year as we have to have TUF Mexico vs Brazil.

Pay no mind that Cain is American.

He will be Julio Cesar Chavez Sr in the promos the UFC cooks up.

The fight won't be that great and it will take a year to get there.

If we have to wait that long until the next fight, I'd rather Cormier or someone who could really present issues.

Werdum is good but Cain is great and good isn't beating his great any time soon. Phone Post

Yes. Werdum new champ Phone Post

Of course he stands a chance. Who are you people?

Werdum is a bad match up for Cain. He is a tall fighter with pretty good striking and world class Bjj. With that being said i dont see Cain losing his belt for a while. But if snyone can do it, Werdum can. Phone Post 3.0

I don't see how he can keep it from looking just like last night's fight. Cain can push him to the wall and overwhelm him. Phone Post

Cain is going to pull a "vs Dos Santos" strategy against him and dirty box him to an UD or KO.

Werdum will try to Muay Thai clinch and eventually pull guard.

I see Cain winning easily.

I think verdoom stands an awesome chance if his chin can hold up Phone Post 3.0