Does your supermarket carry Racoon? This one does!

http://www.latimes.com/food/dailydish/la-dd-temple-city-supermarket-busted-for-selling-raccoons-as-frozen-food-20150211-story.html

$9.99 a pound?!?!?  WTF... That shit better be Prime! Lol 

I guess I would either put Rocky in the rotisserie or maybe braised n slow cooked for hours.

Anyone eaten Racoon? Phone Post 3.0

http://youtu.be/XO8ozQ-10kI

Skip to about the 20 minute mark and they start to try it. Phone Post 3.0

Steven Rinella slow cooked one for a bunch of guests on his show. They didn't know what they were eating but everyone loved it

I've never tried it Phone Post 3.0

When I was around 12 my buddy had a pet raccoon named Bobo. That thing acted just like a dog, it had a collar and would come when you called his name.

One day we went hunting for squirrels and I heard my buddy shoot. A few seconds later he screamed for me to come over. When I got there I saw Bobo dead on the ground. My buddy said he thought he was a squirrel in a tree when he shot.

We buried Bobo in the woods and never told his parents.

To answer your question: I have never eaten a raccoon. Phone Post 3.0

That's odd. While in college at UF, this bearded guy walked into Publix with two Racoons on his back/shoulders. He did all his shopping then went to his van. He had 3 or 4 more waiting for him in the van. They were all super friendly and pretty intelligent.

Of course this guy introduced himself as "Racoon Man"

I had raccoon stew when I was younger. My neighbors father, whom I was too young to realize was batshit crazy, made it once. I remember it being heavily seasoned and a bit dry. Phone Post 3.0

Hammerstein - Shit, I thought you were going to give us a new recipe! lol

The influx of mainland Chinese is going to bring a few culture shocks like this, I imagine.
Lol I would try it for sure.

VU Phone Post 3.0

Giffo - http://youtu.be/XO8ozQ-10kI

Skip to about the 20 minute mark and they start to try it. Phone Post 3.0
VU Phone Post 3.0

kkmmnn - Steven Rinella slow cooked one for a bunch of guests on his show. They didn't know what they were eating but everyone loved it

I've never tried it Phone Post 3.0
That's how I would do it.

VU Phone Post 3.0

braidedgooch - When I was around 12 my buddy had a pet raccoon named Bobo. That thing acted just like a dog, it had a collar and would come when you called his name.

One day we went hunting for squirrels and I heard my buddy shoot. A few seconds later he screamed for me to come over. When I got there I saw Bobo dead on the ground. My buddy said he thought he was a squirrel in a tree when he shot.

We buried Bobo in the woods and never told his parents.

To answer your question: I have never eaten a raccoon. Phone Post 3.0
Rip Bobo

Vu Phone Post 3.0

StevetheWeasel - Got badgered into buying some once. Have it squirreled away in the freezer somewhere.
Lol

VU Phone Post 3.0

jcblass - That's odd. While in college at UF, this bearded guy walked into Publix with two Racoons on his back/shoulders. He did all his shopping then went to his van. He had 3 or 4 more waiting for him in the van. They were all super friendly and pretty intelligent.

Of course this guy introduced himself as "Racoon Man"
Lol

VU Phone Post 3.0

ChrisChronic - I had raccoon stew when I was younger. My neighbors father, whom I was too young to realize was batshit crazy, made it once. I remember it being heavily seasoned and a bit dry. Phone Post 3.0
Lol ... At least you can say that you tried it once.

VU Phone Post 3.0

Forget about eating grass fed.

Go garbage fed, the ultimate recycle. Phone Post 3.0

Magic Mago - Forget about eating grass fed.

Go garbage fed, the ultimate recycle. Phone Post 3.0
Lol mmmm trash fed Phone Post 3.0

What about coyote?

oven roasted a few and no much difference from rabbit. i definitely would make sure it was from the country and not some city garbage rummaging one. that would be nasty like eating a dump bear.

Heard about this on KFI today, craziness.

I've eaten a lot of it. I run coon hounds so I have the opportunity often. You gotta pick the right coon, a good young one with not a lot of fat on it( tastes foul). If you just follow your pulled pork recipe you'll be very impressed. Phone Post 3.0