Does your woman pass out after sex?

Ok. So I've been with my lady for about a year. She's very energetic, fun and loves sex. She loves putting on little outfits and giving me a show.

Anyway, when we have sex she cums multiple times and sometimes she passes out if we cum together. Not all the time but once every couple of weeks. She usually out for only 4 or 5 minutes. Does this happen to anyone else? Sometimes I think she's being over dramatic but I don't know. Phone Post 3.0

Nice subtle brag. VU. Phone Post 3.0

No. Occasionally before, sometimes during... never after. Phone Post 3.0

Before Phone Post 3.0

They usually aren't awake to begin with Phone Post 3.0

ramaham - They usually aren't awake to begin with Phone Post 3.0
Winner Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_REMEMBER MY NAME - After Sex? No. Before Sex? Always. Phone Post 3.0
Bahahaha Phone Post 3.0

You can't pass out if you're already dead! Phone Post 3.0

Lol Phone Post 3.0

lol @ the replies.

Good work, chaps.

Only if she finished her drink Phone Post 3.0

HA! VTFU! Phone Post 3.0

What state are you in. Some classify them as vermin you can shoot on site as long as your far away enough from your neighbours

MMOZ -
kinson - Ok. So I've been with my lady for about a year. She's very energetic, fun and loves sex. She loves putting on little outfits and giving me a show.

Anyway, when we have sex she cums multiple times and sometimes she passes out if we cum together. Not all the time but once every couple of weeks. She usually out for only 4 or 5 minutes. Does this happen to anyone else? Sometimes I think she's being over dramatic but I don't know. Phone Post 3.0
She just wants you to get off her dude she's faking it. Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

Oh for fucks sake...VU lol Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_REMEMBER MY NAME - After Sex? No. Before Sex? Always. Phone Post 3.0

Bill Cosby?

I'll ask her boss. Brb Phone Post 3.0

My wife turns into a cokehead after sex. I'm passed out and she's up cleaning and shit cuz she can't sleep Phone Post 3.0

If she passes out in the same position you finished her off in then you're doing something right. 

how the fuck would i know? once  i'm done, i'm sleeping