doesnt bas rutten look stupid now

remember when rutten came up with all this shit on overeem saying that they didnt want much, saying overeem is greedy

look they want 30 percent he has abandon them switch camps and now they are after his money

Golden Glory is talentless hacks that are going after someones talent.  They tried to suck him dry, he said fuck them and know they are complete bs.  I  think we should boycott anything golden glory or bas rutten. For this garbage..

This isn't the first time he has said some stupid shit, but "BANG A HEADBUTT OUT OF NOTHING", he is still the man. He makes mistakes, he is only human, no need to boycott Bas.

Zomby - This isn't the first time he has said some stupid shit, but "BANG A HEADBUTT OUT OF NOTHING", he is still the man. He makes mistakes, he is only human, no need to boycott Bas.

Zomby - This isn't the first time he has said some stupid shit, but "BANG A HEADBUTT OUT OF NOTHING", he is still the man. He makes mistakes, he is only human, no need to boycott Bas.

i dont know for bas to say all this negative things about overeem is ridiculous, especially when they look to be getting 20 percent more than att.  Shit overeem should sue bas.

you think it is correct for an ex fighter to blast a current champ.  Bas also would benefit financially from it

how does bas directly benefit financially from overeem? other that his working in the mma media.

Golden Glory are a legitimate gym. The financial stuff is weird but basically between the parties involved, no point getting all emotional about it.

Sofa King Cool - LOL.

Wrong Bas, douchebag

that was my next ?
does this dumbass not know that bas boon is not el guapo?

Not as stupid as you look after this thread you hypocrite:

"mir is stronger than overeem and a better wrestler and he couldnt stop the brock takedown

overeem wilts under pressure, i think it will be brock/mir 2

basically i think the ufc got brock a big fight that he can win

i just dont see two things out of overeem, He is not a great striker, k1 is criminally overrated

Overeem was unable to hurt werdum even though he had some clean shots at him

Overeem reminds me of shogun, in his thinking that his experience will beat brock

brock will double overeem right away and smash him"

mexican jujitsu - 
Sofa King Cool - LOL.

Wrong Bas, douchebag

that was my next ?

He's referring to Rutten not Boon.  Rutten publicly sided with Golden Glory and talked some shit about Overeem.

<blockquote>DW - <blockquote>mexican jujitsu - <blockquote>Sofa King Cool - LOL. <br /><br />Wrong Bas, douchebag </blockquote><br />that was my next ?<br />does this dumbass not know that bas boon is not el guapo?</blockquote>He's referring to Rutten not Boon.  Rutten publicly sided with Golden Glory and talked some shit about Overeem.<br /> </blockquote><br /><br />

You're right. I think it was in an interview with Paul Lazenby. Someone pull up the link!

DW - 
mexican jujitsu - 
Sofa King Cool - LOL.

Wrong Bas, douchebag

that was my next ?
He's referring to Rutten not Boon.  Rutten publicly sided with Golden Glory and talked some shit about Overeem.

op said bas is gaining financially. does rutten own part of GG? me thinks he meant Boon.

You're right. I think it was in an interview with Paul Lazenby. Someone pull up the link!-

we all now bas rutten sided with GG. but op needs to answer how (if he meant rutten) he gains financially.

I am not boycotting Bas. Phone Post

vd

Lol sad how ppl are greedy over money Phone Post

mexican jujitsu - You're right. I think it was in an interview with Paul Lazenby. Someone pull up the link!-

we all now bas rutten sided with GG. but op needs to answer how (if he meant rutten) he gains financially.

Just re-read it, and you're correct.

mexican jujitsu - You're right. I think it was in an interview with Paul Lazenby. Someone pull up the link!-

I'd like to know this, too.

me thinks OP put his foot in his mouth and is MIA.
which is fine if he did, we all do sometimes. pobodys nerfect. shit, i made a Hendricks vs Ellenberger thread and totally forgot Ell is fighting Diego.