Dog just got attacked

I was on the way home from taking the dog to the park and was passing by 3 ladies chatting to each other, one was an older lady with a springer spaniel i wasn't concerned as most people with an aggressive dog will move it.

So as i walked past the springer came round the side of my dog so the leads got entangled and then jumped on her back snarled and bit her so i proceeded to stomp the shit of the springer and lost my temper which i hate as i turn into a psycho, the leads came untagled and i shouted a few profanities and left as they all had a shocked look on their face.

I feel a bit bad now as it 3 women but my wife says she deserved it, if your dog's aggressive muzzle it or keep it away from other dogs.

My blood was boiling if it was a man and they said anything i would of hurt them which is silly because the dog wasn't even hurt she's fine but because she is only small and friendly i feel like i needed to protect her.

Rant over, anyone else have any incidents with their dogs?

newbie2013 -

I was on the way home from taking the dog to the park and was passing by 3 ladies chatting to each other, one was an older lady with a springer spaniel i wasn't concerned as most people with an aggressive dog will move it.

So as i walked past the springer came round the side of my dog so the leads got entangled and then jumped on her back snarled and bit her so i proceeded to stomp the shit of the springer and lost my temper which i hate as i turn into a psycho, the leads came untagled and i shouted a few profanities and left as they all had a shocked look on their face.

I feel a bit bad now as it 3 women but my wife says she deserved it, if your dog's aggressive muzzle it or keep it away from other dogs.

My blood was boiling if it was a man and they said anything i would of hurt them which is silly because the dog wasn't even hurt she's fine but because she is only small and friendly i feel like i needed to protect her.

Yeah I was just sitting around chatting to 2 of my female friends, wearing a dress and a wig because that’s my bag baby...

Anyway this handsome asshole walks past with his faggy pet dog and my brave springer spaniel is all like “we’ll see about that!” and jumps them

Anyway the hot cunt then raped my dog and walked off into the sunset

Now my dogs pregnant and I’m all horny

1 Like

If you didn't start barking like DMX after, I am dissapoint. 

1 Like
STD Machine -

uh oh small dog, get ready for the insecure OG'ers to tell you to get a real dog in 3...2...1

I would have done the same, I have 3 little guys and 1 medium

Its the wifes/family french bulldog but she's 7 months pregnant so i do all the walking and pretty much everything else but i dont mind she's a good little dog and we have had her 3 years. It did feel a little weird when i first walked her as my last dog was american bulldog/Staffordshire bull terrier so a bit of a size difference lol.

Rabid Bunyip -
newbie2013 -

Yeah I was just sitting around chatting to 2 of my female friends, wearing a dress and a wig because that’s my bag baby...

Anyway this handsome asshole walks past with his faggy pet dog and my brave springer spaniel is all like “we’ll see about that!” and jumps them

Anyway the hot cunt then raped my dog and walked off into the sunset

Now my dogs pregnant and I’m all horny

Lol nice

newbie2013 - 
STD Machine -

uh oh small dog, get ready for the insecure OG'ers to tell you to get a real dog in 3...2...1

Its the wifes/family french bulldog but she's 7 months pregnant so i do all the walking and pretty much everything else but i dont mind she's a good little dog and we have had her 3 years. It did feel a little weird when i first walked her as my last dog was american bulldog/Staffordshire bull terrier so a bit of a size difference lol.

Dog gestation period is 2 months.

If the bulldog has been pregnant 7 months that means it’s a human/dog hybrid.

You sicko.

1 Like

ryunz -
newbie2013 - 
STD Machine -

You sicko.

The wife not the dog lol

![](upload://8QyKQrkSFmNOS7ouA3P9SmjcgQU.gif)

1 Like

This is how red i went ^^^

STD Machine -
newbie2013 -
STD Machine -

lol I think what I said flew right over your head.

Sorry, I know what u meant to expect some jokes because its a little dog and not some badass. 

newbie2013 -
STD Machine -

Sounds like you”re 2/2 on getting dogs for dick heads 

shaqitup -
newbie2013 -
STD Machine -

Sounds like you”re 2/2 on getting dogs for dick heads 

Thank you much appreciated

newbie2013 -
ryunz -
newbie2013 - 
STD Machine -

You sicko.

The wife not the dog lol

Tell that to the judge sicko! 

newbie2013 -

I hear you man, it happens. Early January I was out walking my dog and noticed a guy opening his grant door and then saw two sets of eyes shine in the flash light. Two Rottweilers came running across the street and circled my dog. One to the front and one to the back. The owner lost control of his dogs and could have given two fucks if anything happened. Grabbed the leash and had to get my dog out of there real quick. Said some nasty things to the owner who just stood there like an asshole. Didn’t even say sorry. Learned to walk around that side of the block. A life lesson, some people are pure rot and are too selfish to be anything else. Fuck them. 

1 Like
PenAndPaper -
newbie2013 -

I hear you man, it happens. Early January I was out walking my dog and noticed a guy opening his grant door and then saw two sets of eyes shine in the flash light. Two Rottweilers came running across the street and circled my dog. One to the front and one to the back. The owner lost control of his dogs and could have given two fucks if anything happened. Grabbed the leash and had to get my dog out of there real quick. Said some nasty things to the owner who just stood there like an asshole. Didn’t even say sorry. Learned to walk around that side of the block. A life lesson, some people are pure rot and are too selfish to be anything else. Fuck them. 

I bet that was scary, i had 2 red pitts come round this one but luckily the owner quickly called and put them back on the leash.

I always have my knife and sometimes bear spray just in case, if my dog was shitty i would at least muzzle the fucker it's amazing how many people have no consideration for others.

Fuck yeah OP! Teach those bitches a lesson.

1 Like
STD Machine -

Get a real dog you faggot!!!

kidding. I own a pit bull and a Jack Russell Terrier. I don't take my pit out to dog parks or where there are lots of dogs for that reason alone. I would feel like complete shit and would most likely put my dog down if the damage was serious. My JRT on the other hand, she's friendly as fuck.

The pit is a rescue and dealt with abandonment a few times. He just wants to be part of a family and feel wanted. He loves his sister, but doesn't do well with other dogs his size. Like I said, that's why I don't even risk it taking him around other dogs. I feel good enough knowing he has a home, yard, companionships, and a family. 

1 Like
The_Pundits_Ghost -

Sounds like op’s dog is a faggot

jk. Glad the dog is ok. Try to control your anger. 

I thought i was getting better with my anger as i haven't been like that in a couple years but the switch went off and i went hulk mode.

Worst part is it takes me hours to calm back down and when i do i usually feel stupid for getting so angry in the first place.

Devin Ratray's gf, WOOF -
STD Machine -

Get a real dog you faggot!!!

kidding. I own a pit bull and a Jack Russell Terrier. I don't take my pit out to dog parks or where there are lots of dogs for that reason alone. I would feel like complete shit and would most likely put my dog down if the damage was serious. My JRT on the other hand, she's friendly as fuck.

The pit is a rescue and dealt with abandonment a few times. He just wants to be part of a family and feel wanted. He loves his sister, but doesn't do well with other dogs his size. Like I said, that's why I don't even risk it taking him around other dogs. I feel good enough knowing he has a home, yard, companionships, and a family. 

Common sense and responsibility, the world needs more people like you! 

I would be the same if i knew there was any possibility that my dog may attack/fight then im going to minimise the risk.