dog lives matter

1 Like

WTF?

I don't know if I want to click that. Will it piss me off?

MojoSoDope -

This. 

MojoSoDope -

the dog is reportedly ok. and probably

canadian police are searching for her to charge her with animal cruelty

1 Like

MojoSoDope -

kaneesha gives a in improvised weapons using a white ladys dog.

Whoah...There's a rainbow in Toronto...

She done fucked up.

There is one rule you dont break on the interwebs, and that is "dont hurt fucking dogs".

This might be the only unifying rule of behavior left in western society along with "dont fuck kids".

This woman WILL be found.  

Also, dogs have a special place in our society above other animals, and for good reason.  You dont abuse them.  

Somebody put this dumb cunt in the hospital.

Beyond sickening!  

CavemanDave -

She done fucked up.

There is one rule you dont break on the interwebs, and that is "dont hurt fucking dogs".

This might be the only unifying rule of behavior left in western society along with "dont fuck kids".

The left is pushing for pedo acceptance.

Race of peace

-gregbrady

Wish it was my dog, I'd say I'd kill the cunt but I wouldn't have to, she likely cant swing my dog and my dog would kill her quite literally if I am unable to get her to let go

CavemanDave -

She done fucked up.

Yeah to actually hurt a dog while it's fucking. Red rocket block.

CavemanDave - 

She done fucked up.

That only applies to white people, not our Nubian overlords.

Fucking savages. And they wonder why? Could it be because it’s a culture problem and not a race problem. Fuck that cunt!! Hope they find her.