Dog saves girl from dog attack (link)

Apparently the neighbor's dog got out and attacked this 5 year old girl, only to be saved by her own dog, giving the attacking dog an ass kicking.

http://www.wptv.com/news/region-c-palm-beach-county/west-palm-beach/5-year-old-girl-bitten-in-the-face-by-family-pet-dog-officials-say Phone Post 3.0

think theres an error in that article..the pitbull saved the baby from being eaten?

Pitbull was just protecting so he could eat her later.

var p = new anv_pl_def(); p.config = {}; p.config.width = 640; p.config.height = 360; p.loadVideoExpressV3('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|1000011|SPS');

A 5-year-old girl was bitten in the face by a dog in suburban West Palm Beach Saturday, according to Palm Beach County Animal Care and Control spokesperson David Walesky.

Her injuries were considered a trauma alert and she was transported to an area hospital by ground, according to Palm Beach County Fire Rescue.

Walesky says the girl was bitten by a Labrador mix (someone else's dog) and then that dog was attacked by the girl's family pet dog, a pitbull.

Palm Beach County Animal Care and Control says the attacking dog was severely injured when they picked up the animal.

The owner surrendered the Labrador mix, which was euthanized Saturday evening.

If you'd like to donate to a fund started to benefit the girl, visit http://www.gofundme.com/hcyjzo

What a great site!  Look at that embed code.  Unability to edit is the icing on the cake. 

This is probably going to make AI's head explode =P

Ban little girls.

No video of the rescue?

ALL dogs can attack. ALL dogs give off signs when its going to happen. ALL of them. The owners who say "Well he never did anything like that before, he snapped" are dumbasses. They are ANIMALS.

Shiloh - ALL dogs can attack. ALL dogs give off signs when its going to happen. ALL of them. The owners who say "Well he never did anything like that before, he snapped" are dumbasses. They are ANIMALS.

This.  

But the fact is that some dogs are more predisposed to violence and some dogs attack in manners that make being attacked by them far more dangerous than being bitten by other breeds of dogs. 

"This is probably going to make AI's head explode =P"

Why?  All dogs can bite.  Not all dogs are equally dangerous though.   I think the dog breed with the most reported bites is the dachshund.   Hell, just the other day at the dog park a fucking chihuahua nipped my ankle.   So what?

BTW, for those wondering, when the chihuahua bit me I pepper sprayed it, then I tasered it, then I shot it.  I then promptly went to the police department and submitted a job application.