Dogfish Head 90 minute

In my young, tender and early post-prepubescent age of 22, I've yet to find a beer I enjoy more than a 90 minute. Every Friday (today is Friday) I get two pints at the local yardhouse after work. Can the og beer experts direct me to beers that are similar or better in their respective opinions?

Cheers and happy thanksgiving Phone Post 3.0

Have you had the IPAs that stone makes? Phone Post 3.0

Firestone DoubleJack is slightly better IMO.

If you can get the Breckenridge 471 small batch, it's pretty fucking good. Phone Post 3.0

It's seasonal, but the DoubleBarrell KingCrab 87 is amazing. Only sold until the first week of January.

A little cat pee in some Miller High Life is a good sub for 90 min when funds run low.

Weyerbacher's Double Simcoe is an awesome IPA. Phone Post 3.0

Karbach Hopadillo is good Phone Post 3.0

Yeah 90 minute was a session beer for me at one point. It is a good imperial IPA. You can find some as good if not a little better for cheaper depending where you're at.

In before nonprescription lens, scarf crowd. Phone Post 3.0

LittleJay - Weyerbacher's Double Simcoe is an awesome IPA. Phone Post 3.0
This. Phone Post 3.0

Happy Friday op. Phone Post 3.0

Lagunitas.

AnchorTomTucker - Have you had the IPAs that stone makes? Phone Post 3.0
I was raised on stone and lagunitas Phone Post 3.0

I'm pretty sure I've cut the head off many a dogfish when I was younger.

At least one stayed "alive" for 90 minutes after.

That's where I thought this was going.

Later fellas. Phone Post 3.0

90 minute is my long time favorite beer. Southern Tier makes some of the best IPAs I have ever had (as well as their various limited release Imperial Stouts and Ales)

Paging Gritty for his 90 minute sucks comments

Oh hi I'm here

90 is the most overrated, unbalanced, way too harsh for the abv IPA in the history of beers.

CaliKush - 
AnchorTomTucker - Have you had the IPAs that stone makes? Phone Post 3.0
I was raised on stone and lagunitas Phone Post 3.0

So you are from Cali?

Lots of stuff in CA trumps DogFish head...

Russian River
Societe
Alpine
Kern River

youarewhatiswrong - 90 minute is my long time favorite beer. Southern Tier makes some of the best IPAs I have ever had (as well as their various limited release Imperial Stouts and Ales)

If you are from NY (Southern Tier), you should try Ithaca Flower Power and Peekskill if you like IPAs - a 'tier' above Southern.