Dogs of the OG

I've been sick the last few days and it's just crazy how sweet my dog is been! He would lay at my feet and wouldn't let anyone come near me?! It's like he really knows that I'm feeling like shit lol. He's a little rescue dog I got and he's not even a year old yet! Dogs are pretty fucking awesome, what about the OG what type of dogs do you have and are they just as cool as mine haha?
Mines a little mutt haha wiener dog mix of some kind, names Bentley I love the little rascal! Phone Post 3.0

My dog takes care of me when I am sick. Or at least she thinks she does. She will lay on/at my feet on the couch or next to me when I am in bed. Since I rescued her 3 and a half years ago she has brought me more laughs then I could have ever imagined. She rules here she is laying on me when I wasn't feeling good. I had a nasty flu.

Don't fall asleep without socks Phone Post

He likes being by our side all the time

Phone Post 3.0

You have a cock dog! Holy fuck! Phone Post 3.0

Here's some of my pup  had him a month

http://imgur.com/ZrKUvM8

http://imgur.com/UdZSimz

Right Hand JO Power -

Don't know if this is my inner homo coming out but that dog looks like a big white furry cock.

No offense Phone Post 3.0

LOL@ cock dog

Rescued this guy in June.  He is an asshole but i love him.

Tormented him for Halloween by getting him a lions mane.

Right Hand JO Power -

My dog looks like that when she lays down. Phone Post 3.0

Wish I had a dog to post.... 

NorthernHospitality - 

Steal your neighbors

TFK_Anteup13 - 
NorthernHospitality - 

Steal your neighbors

I wish I could! poor thing is tied in the back by the abandoned farm.. He gets loose and comes to our place all the time! I love him! Hes fed tho and they walk him, but I would take better care of him! I would love him lol!.. cries into wine lol!

NorthernHospitality - 
TFK_Anteup13 - 
NorthernHospitality - 

Steal your neighbors

I wish I could! poor thing is tied in the back by the abandoned farm.. He gets loose and comes to our place all the time! I love him! Hes fed tho and they walk him, but I would take better care of him! I would love him lol!.. cries into wine lol!

Sounds like a perfectly good reason to steal him and keep him for yourself.

Here he is at about seven months. He's tenth months now.

Phone Post 3.0