DOGS-Why Do they always ..?

need to be so attached or beside you?my dogs usually never go sit in the other room, they are always in the room im in laying right by me...im watching my brothers 2 dogs and they are the same way, they have to be laying around you at all times..why is this?

Pack animals bro, either that or they are waiting for u to bring out the peanut butter. Phone Post 3.0

Yup they imprint themselves on you Phone Post

Mine is the same way. If i walk to the other room and forget something and turn around fast, i will trip on him because he is always right on my heels. Phone Post 3.0

Because they love you and feel protected Phone Post 3.0

Because dogs are awesome. Phone Post 3.0

Mine follows me everywhere. I can sit on the can and take a dump and sure enough he's sitting right next to me. Phone Post 3.0

Its crazy! I mean, its like the follow you around like some sort of...puppy dog

DracoBEBO - Pack animals bro, either that or they are waiting for u to bring out the peanut butter. Phone Post 3.0
Vup for making me laugh Phone Post 3.0

Yep. If I'm taking a piss and leave the door cracked open, she'll push it with her nose to come in and wait for me to finish. Dogs are the shit Phone Post 3.0

My dog is the same,I love him Phone Post 3.0

I will never pee alone again.. When I sleep he's right beside me on the floor, and when I come home from work he goes apeshit.. Phone Post 3.0

And I love it! Phone Post 3.0

Because dogs are the best animals ever and just want to spend time with you.

because we bred them to be that way to make lonely ppl feel better

DracoBEBO - Pack animals bro, either that or they are waiting for u to bring out the peanut butter. Phone Post 3.0
LMFAO Phone Post 3.0

Stick dogs together & they will all follow the leader of the pack.

Almost everybody in this thread Is spot on. I think the best part is because dogs are awesome. Flow loves dogs Phone Post 3.0

i dont know where to ask this because i don't think it deserves its own thread but do any of your dogs have crazy dreams?

While sleeping, my dog constantly whimpers, breathes heavy or makes funny noises. He even woke himself up barking and scared the shit out if himself. Phone Post 3.0

Mine also farts out loud and then turns around to look behind him. Like someone else is there. Funniest shit ever. Phone Post 3.0