Doing mundane job all night in dreams

I fall asleep, expecting to bang models and beat the shit out of evil doers, and instead, I spend all night dreaming I am doing tasks that I do in my job..... Then I wake up and go do it for real...... Wtf!? Phone Post 3.0

That's how dreams go for me, boring shit for hours and hours.

Whatever I did a lot of that day, that's why I dream about. In high school, it was washing dishes (my job at the time) for 8 hours. In the 90s, it was picture framing. Now, it's either work with 8 hours of sort and joining tables, or "play" where I relive whatever videogame I've been playing lately.

Dreaming kind of sucks.

Laurie Anderson -
I don't know about your dreams
But mine are sort of hackneyed.
Same thing
night after night.
Just...repetitive.
And the color is really bad -
And the themes are just infantile.

Willybone -

That's how dreams go for me, boring shit for hours and hours.

Whatever I did a lot of that day, that's why I dream about. In high school, it was washing dishes (my job at the time) for 8 hours. In the 90s, it was picture framing. Now, it's either work with 8 hours of sort and joining tables, or "play" where I relive whatever videogame I've been playing lately.

Dreaming kind of sucks.

Laurie Anderson -
I don't know about your dreams

But mine are sort of hackneyed.

Same thing

night after night.

Just...repetitive.

And the color is really bad -

And the themes are just infantile.

It would be worth it if I could somehow allow myself to talk shit to customers and coworkers in my dreams...... But even in my dreams I'm afraid of getting fired! Phone Post 3.0

I had a dream a few nights ago that I was carrying a telephone pole on my shoulder through mud and up and down hills.

Fuck dreams like that...