Doing mushrooms this weekend

Looking for ideas. What have you guys done while on them or would like to do ? Personally from experience being outside was the best. Just want to know what would be trippy to watch on the tube or do outside that I haven't done before. This will be my 5th time in 6 years. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah nature is a must. What's that stuff called that makes a fires flames all different colors ? Phone Post 3.0

I personally like to party when I'm shrooms it makes bar hopping 10 times better Phone Post 3.0

Laid on top of a boat and watched the stars in the middle of a Bay. Was fucking incredible! Phone Post 3.0

I used to built huge bonfires and toss fireworks in it when my friends weren't paying attention. Maybe a dick move but I always found it hilarious. Phone Post 3.0

JustGip - I personally like to party when I'm shrooms it makes bar hopping 10 times better Phone Post 3.0
I don't know how you can do that. I get freaked out by people that aren't in the same zone as me lol Phone Post 3.0

derelict - I used to built huge bonfires and toss fireworks in it when my friends weren't paying attention. Maybe a dick move but I always found it hilarious. Phone Post 3.0
That would be hysterical. Might have to pick a few pow pow's up Phone Post 3.0

derelict - I used to built huge bonfires and toss fireworks in it when my friends weren't paying attention. Maybe a dick move but I always found it hilarious. Phone Post 3.0
That would be hysterical. Might have to pick up a few fireworks. Phone Post 3.0

I just bought a quarter! Me and the girlfriend are eating them next Friday.

In!

Make sure to fast. :) Phone Post 3.0

Team America World Police.

Do it Phone Post 3.0

I usually soak them in egg, roll them in flour, and then fry them in butter.

Only once a year though, because it's rich and gives me the poops. Phone Post 3.0

Been thinking about doing them on the beach at night...any advice? Phone Post 3.0

Ive got a batch of golden teachers in the grow right now... been about 4 months since I finished the last lot cant fucking wait Phone Post 3.0

rrryan - Team America World Police.

Do it Phone Post 3.0
Haha yup ! You just reminded me that I've seen it before on mushrooms. Totally forgot how awesome that was !!! Good stuff Phone Post 3.0

KenBania - Monday night football game. Crazy shit...
Yeah sports are like 3d on zooms. I remember watching hockey and almost being able to feel the ice Phone Post 3.0

Drove through the Fraser Canyon at 90mph at night. Phone Post 3.0

Doc_Watson -
rrryan - Team America World Police.

Do it Phone Post 3.0
Haha yup ! You just reminded me that I've seen it before on mushrooms. Totally forgot how awesome that was !!! Good stuff Phone Post 3.0
That crazy sex scene tho. My first time taking shrooms and we went to the theater. Ate them on a McDonald's double cheeseburger. By opening scene I was tripping balls. The good ol' days!

Enjoy Phone Post 3.0

One of the best times ever for me was sitting in shotgun driving while it was snowing. Felt and looked as if I was in a star ship going ludacris speed through an asteroid field . when in reality it was just snow flakes haha ! Phone Post 3.0