Doing Play-By-Play for CR Fights this Sat 9PM

I know UFC 99 is this weekend, but I will be handling the play-by-play for Fite Night's CR Fights taking this Saturday night down in San Jose, Costa Rica.  There are holding an 8 man lightweight tournament where the winner must defeat three opponents. It's taking mma back to the old school days. You can see the entire card starting at 9pm Central at www.CRFights.com   A great crowd is expected, and the card is filled with some terrific fighters from Latin America and across the globe. I'm hoping members of the UG can tune in, and let me know their thoughts on the fights and my performance. It's not an easy task taking over for UFC welterweight Frank Trigg. Should be an exciting night of action

The fighters weighed in last night and they all look in great shape. There are fighters from all over competing in this 8 man lightweight tournament. There are fighters from Argentina, Mexico, Columbia, Brazil, France, Chile, Panama, United States, and Costa Rica all battling in this one night tournament. There is a great crowd expected here tonight  in San Jose, Costa Rica. Fite Nite does a tremendous job of putting on amazing shows. Check out the action tonight starting at 9pm Central time at www.crfights.com    It will be a tremendous night of mma

Thanks a lot. Let us know what you think. There a lot of talented fighters from around the world here. It is going to be a very good night of fights.

I'll check it out also.

I saw a poster at TerraMall the other day. Good stuff.

Its going to be a really good night of action. The fans here in San Jose, Costa Rica are buzzing. It takes you back to the old school UFC days. Tonight there will be a lightweight tournament winner. Fite really does a great job of putting events

I never mastered the public transit enough to make it to a show while here, and I couldn´t convince the promoter to pay me enough to fight, but it is fun to see MMA going strong down here. The weekly tv show is always entertaining.

TTT

tell miguel itturrate i said hi

Arias

Not a problem. Miguel is working very hard and there is going to be a jam packed arena for this great event. This is going to be a historic night for mma here in Central America. Cannot wait for the fights in only a couple of hours. The show starts at 9pm central at www.crfights.com    If you would like, you can place a wager on the lightweight tournament. All you have to do is go to www.2Betdsi.com          Should be a compelling night of action

how was the show

The show was tremendous. Fite Nite did an amazing job of putting forth a night of world class mma. A press release will be out later today detailing the action. There was a huge crowd who certainly got their money worth

TTT for Ray Flores!

I'll be calling you soon brother

will check it out. got your txt- sorry ive been kinda crazy busy. will update everyone soon. m

Thanks Elias.  Really appreciate all the support. Give me a shout whenever.

Ecmma, whenever you get info, let me know. Still very interested.

The card was filled with talented fighters from all parts of the globe. Fite Nite really knows how to put on quality events