Doing steroids can cause the low testosterone.

People seem to be saying that Nate really did genuinely have low test, but that low test could be because of doing steroids in the first place:

"Anabolic steroids can result in lowt estosterone and low LH and FSH by turning off the pituitary."

http://docnews.diabetesjournals.org/content/2/12/9.full#sec-3

And Nate has already been popped for PED's before. Just something to consider.

No shit Captain Sherlock Columbo McObvious.

superCalo - This is a common myth that has no medical or scientific evidence to support it whatsoever, its a condition you are born with or develop over times, steroid useage or not has nothign to do with low testosterone levels.

I just linked a professional source that says otherwise.

AFAIK, normal men in their late 20s, let alone professional athletes doing tons of exercise do not tend to have low testosterone.

However men who have used PED in the past, do.

It can also be caused by excessive weight cutting... amoung various other things. 

Also... Nate admitted that this was a legitimate concern of his during the MMA Hour interview.

in nates interview he says he prolly messed up his body using oral andro for years.

HELWIG -  AFAIK, normal men in their late 20s, let alone professional athletes doing tons of exercise do not tend to have low testosterone.

However men who have used PED in the past, do.

What I think happens is, when your body recieves these things from an outside source, like anaboloic steroids. It cuts down on their natural production. So your natural production is diminished while on steroids. It works on a feedback system, your body sees it is getting these things from elsewhere so it stop producing it itself. And sometimes they have a hard time turning back on correctly once you stop the artifical treatment. That is why it usually happens after you stop taking steroids. The natural cycle was kind of fucked up by this outside source. That's why it happens to people when they have done steroids for a while but then stop taking them. Which there is evidence Marquardt did. He was on roids then probably stopped using them, then this happened.

endrebuild - in nates interview he says he prolly messed up his body using oral andro for years.

yup. this is what i was thinking.

Considering the thread starter is about 5'4", and 135 lbs, he could probably deal with some TRT himself.

Slowshot -  Considering the thread starter is about 5'4", and 135 lbs, he could probably deal with some TRT himself.

I'm 6'1-6'2 and 180. I don't even like watching little guys fight.

Freeman Dyson - 
Slowshot -  Considering the thread starter is about 5'4", and 135 lbs, he could probably deal with some TRT himself.

I know you personally, and no, you're not. You're a munchkiny little English dude,  posting from upstairs.

Slowshot - 
Freeman Dyson - 

I know you personally, and no, you're not. You're a munchkiny little English dude,  posting from upstairs.

I'm in NY and would kill myself if I were 5'7.

Dr. Dyson,

I know for a fact that you are not in NY.  I saw you this morning going up to your office.  Unless you flew to NY in the afternoon, you are not there.

Also, I'm glad you're an MMA fan. Wouldn't have guessed it.

lol. im high and it took me a while to figure out you were talking about the real freeman dyson

Freeman Dyson - lol. im high and it took me a while to figure out you were talking about the real freeman dyson

:)  When I saw your name the other day I was like "no way, i'm willing to bet that like 3 people total on the UG/OG know who Freeman Dyson is".

Can taking a 4 week cycle of Dbol, and testosterone cause this? Or is it abuse, which isn't exactly a concrete word, that causes this problem?

lolol how many times are people going to believe this.  I loved when people defended Chael for the same shit. 

Anyone who's been around juicemonkeys, know what it looks like.

Slowshot - 
Freeman Dyson - lol. im high and it took me a while to figure out you were talking about the real freeman dyson

:)  When I saw your name the other day I was like "no way, i'm willing to bet that like 3 people total on the UG/OG know who Freeman Dyson is".

There are quite a few sci-fi geeks on here that know who Freeman Dyson is.

ttt